A Decision to Make

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Sorry for the long, long update, but I've been busy as the school year begins to close. I just realized that I have to rap up this book before I leave for Cali! I will write more chapters, this I swear! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 20, ENJOY!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

I stared down at Lucy with horror. Her skin was rapidly getting more and more pale by the second. I quickly yet carefully pulled her out onto my lap. I shook her shoulders and said, "Lucy...Lucy! Wake up, please! Lucy! LUCY!"

"C'mon Natsu! Hurry up!" I heard Erza cry out. I wiped the tears from my eyes and carried Lucy in my arms, running as fast as I could as Gajeel and Erza placed a giant boulder on the giant whole on the floor. I placed Lucy down in front of Wendy, her face horrified. "I..I don't know how...For a second she was..," I muttered, my words so flustered.

"Oh my God, what happened!" Liora cried.

"People, please calm down! I need to get the spear out of her chest. It'll be painful, but I think I can do it with out damaging anymore of her organs." She grabbed the medal rod and slowly began to pull the spear out of her body. Lucy began to scream out with pain, squeezing me as tight as she could. After several moments, Wendy finally got the spear out of her chest. Lucy was unconscious once again, but blood was spilling out of her chest like crazy. "What are you gonna do?" Liora asked frantically.

"It might take a while, but I think with a few complicated spells-,"

"Will she live?" That was all I cared about. As long as she lived, I would still be happy. Wendy sighed. "I don't know Natsu. But she has to be in medical care immediately. There's a hospital just a few minutes from here. I think I can take her there and get some more help from the doctors."

"Alright," I nodded. I grabbed Wendy with my bloody hands and begged her, "Please, Wendy...save her."

Wendy nodded. With the help of Liora and Levy, the two of them ran out of the apartments, leaving Gajeel,  Erza, Lisanna, and me. I could hear loud thumps from under ground beginning to grow louder and louder. "We have company," Lisanna hissed, revealing her tiger claws. Anger was flourishing inside of me. They hurt Lucy. They could've even kill her. Fire appeared in my hands as I growled, "Let them come so that I can tear them apart."

At that exact moment, the boulder was destroyed; turned into rubble. Solar came out through the floorboards, along with her four other companions, all scratched up and bloody. Solar looked furious, almost matching my anger. "You ruined everything! And for that, you all must die."

"Ditto to you, too," I hissed.

"Attack!" Solar roared. Her companions came after us, anger flourishing through them as well. We were fighting almost to the death, not showing any mercy on anyone. But my problem was the fact that none of these people were close to dying. What the hell was going on? I thought they would be dead by now! "NATSU!" I heard Lisanna cry. "YOU HAVE TO KILL SOLAR IN ORDER TO KILL THE OTHERS!"

"Alright!" I cried. I dodged Pan and flew straight to Solar, who was only an observant to the whole fight. She noticed me running up to her and simply dashed to the side, making me piss her. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" She simply just dodged it like before. "JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!"

"Awww. Is the little dragon angry?"

"Oh, you call that angry? You haven't even seen me angry!" I ran up to her and threw my flamed fists at her. This time, she didn't dodge and took the punch, flying up in the air. She cried out in air and hit the ground. Shit spit out some blood and glared at me. "Lighting: Attack!" Lightning shot out of her hand and struck me on the chest. I cried out in pain and kneeled to the ground. Before I could loose all my strength, I quickly chanted, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" The fire hit Solar, and she began to cry out in pain. She laid on the ground, panting with exhaustion. I crawled towards Solar, panting with weariness. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you and you're companions?" I hissed.