Becoming One

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers. I am doing you guys  a HUGE FAVOR! I know I've been a bitch because I haven't updated a lot recently, and for that I am TRUUUULY SORRY! It's just....America is....MEEEH! That's al I've got to say...This is the second to last chapter before this whole thing is over, so remember what I said a while ago about the Nalu stories. NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR A WHILE. Anyhoo, Chapter 21, ENJOY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

We were soon discharged after resting up a bit. Liora and Levy signed all the paper work for both Natsu and me, which took longer than we thought. While they did that, Natsu and I sat on the couch in the main office, my head against his shoulder. I sighed. "Why are you sighing?"

"I just feel so...calm. I have no feeling that I'm in danger, or that the people that I love are in danger."

I could feel Natsu chuckle. He reached over and held my hand gently. "It does feel good that all this is over. But now it means that I have to return to  my Master duties....more paperwork."

"I'll help you with that," I winked. Natsu chuckled. "I could use more of a helping hand at Fairy Tail."

"So my membership is still valid?"

"Of course," Natsu winked. Liora and Levy walked over to us, smiling. "You guys are now free to leave!"

"Thank God!" I groaned. We all stepped out of the hospital with relaxation. I stretched my arms and legs and screamed loudly. "What the heck, Luce!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Onee-chan!" Liora exclaimed. "What are you doing!"

"I haven't stretched in forever!" I complained. "My muscles need it!" Liora laughed out loud. She jumped on top of me and said, "You're so weird, Onee-chan! It's a mystery why Natsu's still with you!"

"Liora!" I cried. Suddenly, I felt Natsu wrap his arm around me. "I'm with her because I love her, dummy."

"Is it just me, or did it get hot in here?" I heard Levy whisper to Liora. I glared at Levy, who laughed out loud. As we all walked back to Fairy Tail, I felt more relaxed than normal. "So everything's back to normal, huh," I muttered to myself.

"Did you say something?" Natsu asked.

"Huh? Oh, no I didn't!" I smiled.

When we arrived at Fairy Tail, everyone immediately went into party mode. People were drinking, fighting, cheering. It felt good to be back home. I sat next to my twin and watched her chug down a giant tankard of beer. "Ah! I've forgotten how good it was to drink alcohol!"

I laughed. I raised my tankard and cheered, "A toast to your freedom!"

"And to us finally being reunited!" We clashed our glasses together and chugged down the beer. As I drank the beer, I felt Natsu poking my shoulder. "Hey, Natsu is staring at you," Liora giggled. I looked over and saw Natsu looking at me, giving me a charming smile. I smiled back and waved at him. He waved back. "It must be good to have such a great guy like him."

I could tell my sister was depressed. Her eyes looked so sad all because of the disappearance of Alfonso. Then, a memory popped in my head. Tell Liora that I love her. And if she survives, tell her that I'm at Angel Falls. How could I completely forget about him! I quickly grabbed Liora's hand and dragged her with me. "Onee-chan! What are you doing?"