DISCONTIUNED

i don't feel like writing this book anymore tbh. this book has gotten a lot of attention and i love how many people have seen it, but i just don't like it anymore nor is it enjoyable. when i first made it i was inlove with textfics and how funny they can be, but now i just don't find that enjoyment.

i love writing descriptive books, books with plots. where i can put all my emotions and thoughts into it, but i can't do that with a book like this. i'm also slowly starting to fall out of love with the attack on titan fandom and anime, until season 4 has another part, i just don't find enjoyment in it.

this book is one of the oldest that i still have up and hadn't deleted. it signifies my change as an author and how much i've grown. i've edited this book so many times, but even so i still don't find the need to continue it.

i hope you all understand. i really didn't want to end this book, but i just don't have that passion for writing books like this when i did at the age of forteen. i hope you all understand. i really did want to do an ending for this book, but no matter how many times i've thought about i just couldn't find a good one. i apologize.

thank you for the people who've been with me in this long run, i love you all so much. ❤️

sincerely, allen.