shawty a little badie

you were on your phone doing whatever as you were bored but then had thought, 'what if i make a meme of levi because i have absolutely nothing else to do in life and because he's funny to bully?' to which you did because youre a dumb bitch but whatever i guess shawty.

'shawty a little baddie.' you think because youre a bad bitch and dont give one single fuck about captain short dicks feelings.

after awhile of being a bad bitch and messing around on picsart because youre built different you had finally completed the masterpiece.

'such a handsome young man.' you think to yourself, smiling at the out come, 'time to send it to levi.'

you sent one attachment to captain shortcake

'heh.' right after you sent that was when levi had saw it, almost as if he checks to see if you message him which is probably not true but whatever anyways lets just say he was pissed.

on the other line was a smiling levi, although people would think he was mad at what you had made, he was actually chuckling a bit and was happy that you had made a silly and funny picture out of him, a little blush from embarrassment but also from yk you being his one and only love could be seen on his cheeks.

why the heck are yall wasting your time reading this book go get a therapist or some shit pls