Prologue;

"Winter, bakit ba hindi mo makita ang halaga ko?"

I took a glance at Natalie. "Khaine, Khaine, Khaine. Puro ka na lang Khaine. Paano naman ako na naghihintay lang na mapansin mo?"

I remained silent. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang sasabihin ko sa kaniya.

"Wake up and face the reality that Shane will never be yours no matter what you do. Soon, she will be tied with Autumn, and no one can tear them apart."

I know. I know Nat, but I can't forget her easily not now that I'm still in love with her.

"I love you, but I'm tired, Winter. I can't handle this pain anymore. You want me to stay besides you, but you're giving me this pain that I don't deserved."

She shook her head and walk away from me. I'm sorry, Nat. I was looking at her walking away from me, hindi ko alam kong hahabulin ko ba siya o ano. I was about to chase her when Spring and Summer shows up.

"Hey what's up!" I rolled my eyes on Summer. Bumalik ako sa pagkakaupo ko. "Bakit umalis na si Natalie?" Tanong ni Spring at prenteng naupo sa harapan ko.

"Don't ask Spring, nag-away silang dalawa. I heard Natalie shouting, telling her how much she's been hurt by Winter." Psh!

"Oh, Natalie is hurt because until this day Shane is still the one Winter loves." I didn't say anything because she was right. "Poor Natalie," she added.

Binato ako ni Summer ng maliit na unan at tiningnan ako ng seryoso sa mga mata.

"You're stupid, Winter." I clenched my fist as I heard Spring statement. "Natalie doesn't deserved those pain, Winter. Simula noong mawala si Shane nandiyan siya palagi para sa inyong dalawa ni Autumn,"

Alam ko.

"At kahit noong bumalik si Shane, hanggang sa makaalala ito at si Autumn na ang mahal niya bago pa ang aksidente. Natalie stayed with you. And for you to remember, you're the one who's pursuing Natalie to stay. Because you don't want to be left alone again."

Hindi ako nakapagsalita dahil tama si Spring.

"Winter, sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there's more to your book of life, than the page you're stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it. Nakukuha mo ba ang pinupunto ko?"

Lately, Spring is acting like uh.. tss!

"It's time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don't deserve you. You deserves a person like Natalie. Don't try to fix what's been broken in your past, let your future create something better in your life."

Tinapik niya ang balikat ko, "stand up straight, remind lang ulit kita na don't lose the person who's willing to do anything para lang ma-keep ka. She loves you, Winter. And she's waiting for you to notice her not as a friend but as a woman who's madly in love with you."

Ginulo niya ang buhok ko at tinalikuran na kami. Paakyat na siguro siya sa kwarto niya.

"Where did you get those words, Spring?"

Pahabol na tanong ni Summer.

"Uh, I just read it earlier sa post ng kaibigan ni Author. Ciao."

Napailing na lang ako at sumandal sa sofa samantalang si Summer ay nagkibit balikat na lang. Natalie.

Kaya ko bang kalimutan ang nararamdaman ko para kay Khaine?

Kaya ko bang mahalin si Natalie ng higit pa sa pagmamahal ko para kay Khaine?