12

Sunghoon was about to do his work when Mr. Bang called him. He went to his office immediately. "Good day Mr. Bang. What's with the sudden call?" Sunghoon asked. "Well, I just want you to know things about Jake. There are things you should and should not do to him, ask him, or such things like that. A friend of him from the training camp requested to talk to me about this and I'm glad I talked to him." Mr. Bang said.

Sunghoon was confused. "So what are these things, sir?" He asked. "Okay so please listen carefully. His friend said that Jake had a terrible past. It's about his parent's death. And his very evil aunt. Refrain from asking about these to Jake because it will freak him out and he'll start crying. One last thing is, when Jake suddenly cries in the middle of the night, it means he is having a nightmare. The best way of calming him down is by hugging him, patting his head and back." Mr. Bang said.

"He lives with you so I hope you take care so much of him. He may seem bubbly but only because he kinda got it out of his mind. Once you mention his parents to him, then his nightmares will be back. That's what his friend said to me. Remember everything Sunghoon." He added.

"Well don't worry Mr. Bang. Your words are clear as crystal." Sunghoon replied. "Then you may leave now." Mr. Bang said. Sunghoon then proceeded to the door. "Sunghoon, one last thing!" Mr. Bang shouted. He then turned around to Mr. Bang. "Don't EVER hurt him. It'll make his remind him of his trauma again." He said.

"Don't worry Mr. Bang. I would never hurt Jake. For a human so pure like him, hurting him is like killing a butterfly." Sunghoon said then went back to his office and did his work.

                                 •

Jake and Yeonjun then arrived at Sunghoon's home. "Thanks Yeonjun. I'm really happy to have you as a friend." Jake said then hugged Yeonjun. Yeonjun then hugged back. "Thank you too Jake. I'm happy as well." Both of them went inside. Yeonjun guided Jake to his new room. Jake then went inside. The room was a little similar to Sunghoon's room but kinda smaller. It was fine to Jake though. At least he's far away from his demonic aunt.

Jake then jumped on the bed and was mesmerized again by how it feels like heaven. He made himself comfortable and decided to sleep. He then realized he has work to do. "Oh shit, I forgot my work. Sunghoon told me to review the footage." He said. Jake then immediately went to Sunghoon's room to get his bag and the flash drive that contains the copy of the footage.

"What did Sunghoon said again? Was it Monday on 6pm ahead?" He asked himself. He then checked the time of the footage from the time and date he remembered. And what he thought was right. "Oh yes this is. But the footage is kinda blurry and it will be more blurry if I zoom it. Fuck!" Jake cussed. "Oh yeah I forgot I can make this HD instantly." He added.

Jake then made some editing of the zoomed clip. It was a guy with a red hair. After he put Jeonmin inside the van, he's took off his mask. Jake then paused the video where the man's face could be seen. "W-wait. Why does this man kinda looks like Hoseok hyung?" He asked himself. "I'm not sure yet but I think I'll still tell Sunghoon about it." He said. "Wait, does he even know him? Duh, I'll just say that he's one Yoongi hyung's friends. Wait I'll just say my cousin's friend." He said.

That was his first task. It's that simple but Jake was tired so he took a nap for an hour. He then woke up by the alarm. He was about to do something because he was bored but he forgot what he was about to do. "Bruh I really need memory enhancing pills." He said. He then just spend some times scrolling on social media and playing games.

He was playing games when Sunghoon texted him.

Sunghoon
Jake, I'm on my way home. Have
you finished your task?