19

Yeonjun hurriedly went to Soobin and check in him. "Soobie! Soobie! You okay?" Yeonjun asked. "I just got stabbed and you're asking me if I'm fine?" Soobin replied. "YOU JUST GOT WHAT? OH MY GOD! SUNGHOON! JAKE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Yeonjun shouted.

Jake was walking annoyingly towards Yeonjun and Soobin, Sunghoon was behind Jake, he was looking on his phone. "Why should we call an am- OH MY GOD SOOBIN HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Jake shouted panicking.

Jake immediately went closer to Soobin who was sitting on the floor. "Both of you are overreacting. It doesn't hurt that much. I can even stand up." Soobin said and stood up. "See? The cut just needed to be treated in the hospital. We can just go there by car." Soobin said. "Are you sure?" Sunghoon asked. "Yes I am let's go n-o-ow. " Soobin said but someone back hugged him.

"I missed you Soobinie! How are you?" The man asked. It was Jimin. "I-i'm fine. O-ow. I missed you t-too. Please release me, you're compressing the cut." Soobin said hurting. "Cut? What cut?" Jimin asked then released Soobin from the hug. Jimin then felt his hand wet. He looked at it and it was covered with blood. "Oh my gosh Soobin are you okay?" Jimin asked. "Yes I am. J-just k." Soobin said but fell down and fainted since Jimin compressed his cut and it hurted him so much.

(way to go Jimin🙂👍)

" Oh my gosh I'm sorry." Jimin said and kneeled down to reach Soobin. "Let's take him to the hospital." Jimin said. He then asked help for Yeonjun to carry Soobin since he's heavy and tall, compared to Jimin who's only tall when not beside Soobin.

Yeonjun immediately went closer to Jimin to carry Soobin towards the car. "Ow! Who the fuck wasted these candies and lollipops here?" Jimin asked frustrated. "Uhm me? I'll explain everything later." Yeonjun replied. The then proceeded to the car.

Sunghoon drove faster to the hospital. Jake was on the front seat while Yeonjun and Jimin was at the back with Soobin, preventing him to lose more blood. When they arrived, they immediately took Soobin to the emergency room to treat his stab. Yeonjun was with the others. He was explaining everything to them since he's the only witness. "Okay now Yeonjun, spill the tea." Jake said.

"Okayyy! Be patient I'll spill. I was walking towards the kitchen to get snacks for Jimin hyung to eat when he arrive but before I could even get foods, Soobie screamed our names so I immediately went to the where Soobin was to know what's happening. I saw his brother just stabbed him. Soobin was laying in the floor wincing in pain while Yoongi was just smirking. I was troubled what to do so I took something from my pocket and threw it to him." Yeonjun said. "Yeah and those were the candies. Why the candies? Care to explain?" Jimin asked.

"When Sunghoon and Jake asked me to help them, they gave me equipments including a small tracker that bonds strongly to fabric. It was in my pocket but I forgot I have sweets in there too. I just threw it too so that it won't be suspicious." Yeonjun said.

"Here's the code Sunghoon. Enter it to the GPS machine to track him. I'll stay here with Soobin. You, Jake, and Jimin hyung go to Yoongi." Yeonjun said. "Hey hey hey HEYY! Why should I see that dumbass again?" Jimin asked.

"Soobin said that Yoongi only listens to you. You can stop him to kidnap innocent people and kill them." Jake said. "WHAT?! HE'S KIDNAPPING PEOPLE? THAT FUCKER, LET'S GO FIND THAT SHIT NOW! AND I'LL SLAP HIM JARD FOR WHAT HE DID TO SOOBIN AND KILLING PEOPLE." Jimin angrily. "Sure Jimin hyung but be quiet. People are looking at us." Yeonjun whispered. Jimin covered his mouth and threw peace signs to the patients around them.

"I hope they didn't heard us." Jimin said.

They quickly did their task. Yeonjun was guarding Soobin while the other three are already on their way to find Soobin. The three rode Sunghoon's car. It was awkward since they just met Jimin today. But, Jimin, acts like they were friends for a really long time. He hits Jake and Sunghoon when he laughs and he has never ending questions.

"So Sunghoon? How did you met Soobin?" Jimin asked. "We were classmates when we were kids and he always go to our house." Sunghoon answered. "Oh! So your house was where Soobin goes everyday. Yoongi once told me that he was worried when he had a hard time finding Soobin and he found him in a big house that looks like a mansion." Jimin said. "I remember also Yoongi saying that Jake goes to their house to play with Soobin but he's always gone. Is that true Jake?" Jimin asked. "Yes it is. I'm always dissapointed when he's gone but gladly Jin hyung plays with me." Jake asked.

"So who's this Jin hyung you're talking about?" Sunghoon asked in kinda angry tone.  "Oh Jin hyung is a friend I made from school. He's my only best friend. We were inseparable. He even went with me in Australia. But now, he's still at training camp. I heard he's close to graduating but he'll take a break before going to work. I want to spend everyday with him if he ever finishes his training." Jake said excitedly. "So you two are a thing?" Jimin asked "NO! I mean no, we're not." Jake said blushing.

Sunghoon was jealous. He was angry too. He then increased his speed. "Whoa Sunghoon slow down." Jake said worriedly. "NO!" Sunghoon shouted. "Easy. Why need to shout?" Jake asked. "I need to use the comfort room. I don't think I can hold it much longer." Sunghoon excused. "Oh that's why. Speed up then. There's no Gas Station in the woods. We need to be in like near the city to have comfort room." Jimin said.

'Why am I angry? Fuck, what's happening to me?' Sunghoon thought.

A/n:
        Ooh! Sunghoon is jelly.

Here's another update everyone. Sorry it's kinda late. Thank you for reading! Have a good day. Stay safe!