Crane the kitten

Heyo people
So long story short today when I was going to school, my dad hit the hard brakes on his bike and I saw this disabled kitten dragging itself amd crossing the road so I jumped off the bike and picked it up and brought to school with me all the while telling my dad that it would die if it stayed there cause someone would run it over. Once in school I carried the cat to the teachers room and begged my incharge teacher to let me keep it in her room inside a basket and she was nice enough to let me after a lot of begging and the my mum came and picked it up and I'm looking at that gorgeous creature and The fact that it's hind legs don't work is the least of its worries and I'm glad I jumped off the bike. However I am worried whether the problem in its legs is a disability or an injury. But rest assured I'm keeping it and it's name is....

Crane,

the three Legged kitten

This little life kind of fills the whole in my heart left by two kittens that died yesterday. Named Batook and Tintin. Tin tin broke its ribs a day before it died after getting stepped on by an older cat and when I saw her after getting stepped on he had this pain crazed look on his eyes and he was almost not breathing, I gave it the animal CPR and when he was better I fed him and he made it till another day. He died of diorreah and as for the other cat, that one had tape worm and yeah the worst part about batooks death was I had to watch her die and take her last breath. I can't describe it.

So yeah why was I inactive I was nursing batook and Tintin.

As for crane, idk it's gender but the kitten is traumatized by almost getting run over and it's hissing at me.

But I'm relieved at just looking at it. Cause you know why it is my first solo kitten rescue.
.....................

Hope you all have an awesome rest of your day and stay safe ❤

And pray for this new kittens health and my coming exams cause I'll spend more time on it then my studies.

So yeah

Assalamualaikum and Stay safe