CHAPTER25

Then yn found the ice cream bag and the bill with jk and she immediately understood.

Yn: oh..so you found out.
No one was interested in listening her
Yn: oppa please talk to me...I'm sorry.
Everyone still not listening
Yn kept on begging for them to talk to her
Soon they reached their home and there also she kept on begging but none of them bothered to drop the prank and just ignored her and went to their rooms.
She also went to the room as it was night already. She was tired with all the playing so she slept.
Next day
She woke up and went to eat breakfast. As it was a holiday and no one had anything to do today so they had a breakfast together.
Mrs.moon: children!! Come and eat breakfast!!!
She went and sat between jk and Jimin.
Yn: please forgive me! I'll ask dada to buy more icecream..please forgive me oppas!
but everyone already decided yesterday that they'll keep the prank going and they did so.
Somewhere BTS we're enjoying this to the fullest.
Mrs.moon and mr.Kim were already told about this prank after yn went to sleep so none of them bothered to come in between.
Yn was on the verge of crying as she was never treated like this from her brothers and it somehow hurt her, BTS noticed that she was about to cry and felt guilty.
Hobi:she is about to cry
Namjoon: shall we tell her that it was just a prank and start talking to her?
Jin: yeah..look how sad she looks
Jk: no!
Jimin: let's keep the prank going on
Tae: yeah..let's do it just for today ok?
Suga: ok
Mr.Kim and mrs.moon were in their room.
Yn (in mind): what wrong did I do to have this!? I wanna hear their voice so bad!
Yn went to her room.
Yn: what am I supposed to do now? I thought we would go out in park today as it is a holiday but☹️
Yn decided to ask them what is going on so she went to suga's room as it was the closest to her room.And as expected suga was sleeping but yn was determined to know so she woke him up.
Yn: oppa...you have to tell me what is going on
Suga:ignored her
Yn: oppa pleasue...if you will not tell me then I'll not let you sleep.
Suga loved his sleep so he decided to tell her the truth.
Suga: ok fine....all the others decided to prank you by giving you silent treatment because you ate all our ice creams
Yn: what!? So all this was a prank!?
Suga:yes...now please let me sleep
Yn: not so fast...you were also a part of this prank. Now I'll punish you all for doing this. And your punishment is that you'll not sleep today.
Suga; that is cheating! You promised me that you'll let me sleep.
Yn: I pranked you..how was it?
Suga:that's not fair!
Yn now left to beat all others.
She barged in their rooms one by one.
First she went to jk's room.
Jk was ignoring her as he was unaware that she now knows everything
Yn: how dare you oppa!
Jk ignored her
Then yn jumped on him and started to punch him
Yn:how dare you prank me like this huh!?
Jk: ow...what are you talking about?
Yn: don't act innocent...I know you were pranking me!
Jk: ow..sorry but you ate all our ice creams..you deserved it! Ow!! I'll never do it again ok?
Then yn left to punish other oppas but jk already started shouting that
Jk: YN KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! SAVE YOUR LIVES!!!!
Then everyone ran out of their rooms and started to run all across the mansion to not get hit by this incredibly strong little girl.
Namjoon: mom! Dad! Save us!
Jin: how is she so strong!
Yn: I was born this way.
Then yn saw her mother's new addition pink glitter slippers and she grabbed them and ran at the speed of lightening.

To be continued.......