18

From now on it's just one chapter per day😉

You have to suffer or it's not funny

Alexa play Ping Pong by Hyuna and Dawn.

Get your knifes and emotions ready for this chapter-

—————

The sun was shining and the snow was melting a bit around them, which made the boys whine everytime another towel got too wet.

The river ran in front of them as usual, the wind covered by the bay as the unusual warm sun helped them once again to not freeze to death. Jeongin was in the water with Seungmin and Chan, while the others took their boxes of food out of the bags.

It had been Hyunjin's idea to do the picnic, since december had just started. They got their stuff ready and the group got together one by one, walking as usual to their special place.

The boy looked over at his friends with a smile. Minho and Jisung were next to the tree, smiling and talking about something as they opened boxes of food and laid them in one of the towels, Felix was getting the juices and Changbin had fallen asleep next to him, head laid on the younger's lap, which made Felix move carefully as he prepared the things. Chan and Jeongin were busy fighting each other with water, Seungmin caugh in the middle and laughing loudly, which made Hyunjin freeze looking at him.

His white shirt was wet and glued to his body, which made Hyunjin malfunction in many different levels. He turned his head away as the younger looked back at him, feeling the heat flow to his face.

How could he be so hot and so cute at the same time?

He gulped, pretending he didn't hear his own thoughts, and called the three to come have lunch.

"Dude, the water is great today, we haven't had one single sunny day this winter till now.", Chan threw himself to his towel, taking a hoodie from the ground were the snow didn't get and changing into it.

"True.", Felix smiled, adjusting Changbin's head closer to him and slightly hugging his torso.

Seungmin had only reached Hyunjin's side when he got the feeling that was going to be a problem, and the way Chan scoffed right after was more than enough confirmation.

"Why are you like that with him?"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"Chan-", Hyunjin spoke, but the older held his hand up, stopping him.

"Why are you two so close lately, and right now?"

"Because we're friends?", it sounded more like an ironic question than anything, and Seungmin's heart started racing as he realized where that conversation was going. Jeongin had stopped frozen by their side and Hyunjin took a step back, his hand brushing Seungmin's arm for whatever reason, which made the guy jump slightly. His fingers wrapped around Seungmin's cold wrist from the water as Minho and Jisung got up, the tension suddenly felt around them.

"You seem too close to be just friends.", the disgust could be heard in Chan's voice. "You're practically cuddling him."

"God, what are you being so loud for?", Seungmin gulped as the shorter woke up, moving around on Felix's lap and sitting up slightly. He rubbed his eyes, looking around confused. "What's happening?"

"We are trying to understand a few things.", Chan asns weed blandly. "So, Felix?"The Australian was staring at Changbin, and instead of answering, he moved his hand to brush a strand of hair that was messy to it's right place on the older's head, which made the latter blush violently. "See what I mean? If someone that wasn't us saw you guys right now they're think you are dating, don't you see the problem?!"