Chapter 17

CARTER'S P.O.V.

I finally got out of the shower feeling nice and clean, but to my surprise I found a beautiful dress just laying on the bed, it was simple yet totally me it was a nice creamy white color, a black bow around the waist, and a cute lacy top type thing around my neck, laying by the side of the dress where black heels with white bows on the tops of them, I ran to the bathroom and changed it fitting perfectly when I went to put on the shoes to see if they fit there was a note which read...

Dear Carter,
This dress is to show you the simple things in life are beautiful just like you along with the heels, I see you curling your hair lightly, with a cute bow headband with red lips, and nude eyeshadow along with a nice winged eyeliner, paring with thick eyelashes.....
Tonight is all about you my dear.
XOXO
-Ni

So Niall does have a sense of fashion and I actually love it and the idea for my hair and makeup sounds perfect.

I grabbed my makeup and put on a nice layer of foundation, blush, and put on little eyeshadow but making it pop with a little but of gold and silver sparkle, then I put on a nice line of eyeliner winging it at the end, putting on false lashes hurt like hell for some odd reason for me so I out on a lot of mascara, lastly a nice non shine lip stick a more Taylor Swift red.

Next I lightly curled my hair slipped on the heels, and I was done I put on a nice few sprays of perfume and I was ready to go.

Downstairs there was a note on the table that said the same thing but telling me where to go next also wrote by Niall, I followed where to go and ended up having to go to the park in town to meet Niall there.

Probably the cutest date ever since this is my first date ever, that's what got me more excited and impatient.

~~~~

HEYYYY I'm finally back haha I hope you love it I thought it was cute!!

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS ✅