Chapter 6

CARTER'S P.O.V.
  Niall drove fast to my house when I got out and in to my house I was soon shocked as Niall shut the door and slammed me up against it, him smashing his lips to mine like at the party the alcohol still running through my vains and soon Niall had me captured I finally think

    'I like Niall Horan my bully' with that I kissed him back and it turned in to a soon snogging. Niall had put his hands on my hips amd then down to my ass when they traveled up.

   I knew what he was trying to do but I just let it slide. He kissed down my neck which caused me to moan. I could feel him smirk when he looked up at me his eyes where different when I saw that they grew from a beautiful blue to now a dark blue thats when I knew what was coming.

     He quickly kissed me once again in to it he said "jump" and I did as told he took off my shirt then he stopped mouthed 'sorry' dropped me to the floor and then 5 of his friends which include Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and his slut who I forgot her name all jumped up and took a photo of me and then showed me.

   Thats when Harry spoke up and said "See Niall she finally got to see how much of a slut she is and soon the school." Harry turned to me and spat out "Go die already no body wants you here so why are you still here?" I looked down tears starting to fall in to my lap.

   They walked out all but Niall and I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my blade off the sink and cut, and cut until there was blood everywhere slowly I passed out with Niall running in quickly.

   When I woke the next day I felt something around my waist there was and arm then I turned to see a smiling Niall me quickly shoving him off my bed HE pranked me HE saved me then I yelled/cried "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME I WAS GONNA DIE LIKE EVERYONE WANTED ME TO WHY?"

   He sat there then I spoke again but calmly "Why did you prank me like that Niall?" I took a breath spoke up while he sat there and said what was said " I finally think/thought I liked you." With that he looked up at me ready to explain everything.

~~~~~~~

I suck at smut so dont judge... i hadnt updated and i felt bad but..... HAPPY THANKSGIVING if you dont celebrate it im sorry for that but anyways...

LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVELYS P.S. I SUCK AT SPELLING SO DONT JUDGE THERE EITHER!!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT MY LOVES