Chapter 8

NIALL'S P.O.V

I woke up to feel my arms cold and empty I looked down to see Carter gone then I heard the shower running along with singing I got up vefore quickly sitting back down sometimes that happens to me i'll get up tp quickly and just get really dizzy finally I got up and walked over to the door listening closer.

CARTER'S P.O.V

I woke up to see niall happily sleeping it's time's I wish we were dating but then again he doesn't like me I mean if he did he wouldn't have done that prank......OMFG the prank the fucking bastard didn't even want to help ugh now I remember why I hate his ass. I got out of nialls grip and trust me it's harder than it sounds he wouldn't move and would only move me closer but soon I got out and grabbed a baggy sweater and tights and ran to the shower before niall got up. I turned on the water stripped off my dirty pajamas and turned on the water and fan and waited for it to heat up, it was about a minute then I jumped in not after I turned on my music letting Little Mixes 'Turn You'r Face' play....

"In my memory, all the same things, like daggers in my mind

In my memory while my head believes the words i'll never find and that I always meant to say to you I can

Cause you turned you're face and now I can't feel you anymore turn you're face so now I can't see you anymore walk away until you're not standing at my door turn you're face and walk away and stay turn you're face

In my memory I was hurting long before we met ohh in my memory there still burning figure prints you left and I always meant to say to you I can...."

I was soon stoped by niall listening eyes wide and everything luckily I had got out and in my colthes on time I looked up and blushed then he said " your voice is beautiful it's that song it's just you van almost feel the.......pain." sadly he looked down the pain he was tlking about was caused by him and his friends then I said quickly " It's time for you to tell me everything got it." And with that I stomped out of the bathroom ready to get all of this over with.

NIALL'S P.O.V

It was finally time I have to tell her why I started bullying her and why I was always so mad at her and why I pranked her 'well here go you're hopes pf daring her and maybe evening marrying her' my stupid thoughts said. We walked outside the weather wasn't that bad for Ireland luckily, we sat down on the chairs that were outside and I looked at her and started to tell her everything .

" Carter the bullying started when we were in year 8, do you remember that little school dance we had for valentine's day?" She nodded her head 'yes' I continued " Well I asked you that day but you said no because you had family coming over or somthing then that night I seen you at the dance with Harry and it hurt because you had lied to me all of the emotions that wherw running through me anger, sadness, and bloody rage so after you left I ran home about and hour before you left truly and ran until I was at home alone because my mum was at work and well you know my dad had left us but anyways I got home and.... and grabbed a blade and cute deep to all the emotions were gone but not all of it I soon kmew I needed to get payback and you were my first target I became popular the next day cause of Harry and didn't care then, I ended up hitting you for the first time it felt nice yet I was guilty when I did but I felt like it was supposed to happen so the next year in like year 11 it got worse because......"

~~~~~~

IM SUCH A HORRIABLE PERSON hehe but cilf hanger i think it is one idk sooooo I have to say something......

I LIKE SOMEONE... hes so cute hes like a mini niall but im to shy to talk to him ughhh why me anyways

Lots of drama in this like dang and im sorry if i wrote turn your face cause its late here and im tired goodnight my lovelys LOTS OF LOVE FROM MEHH

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT and vote my little niallers goodbye for now until tomorrow awaits us