Chapter 13

NIALL'S P.O.V. (WARNING: SHITTY SPELLING PLEASE IGNORE THROUGH WHOLE BOOK)

I got home and slammed the door hard I fucking can't believe what I just did I was mad and just so many memories and emotions hit me when I walked in I couldn't control it tomorrow was Tuesday and I wasn't ready to go back to school remembering Harry posted that video of me and Carter all around the school and I just want to kill him for it I hate all of my so called friends and wanted to stop hanging with them but then I would end up losing my popularity and be in carter's position and I sure as hell don't want that to happen no not me.

   CARTER'S P.O.V.

I woke up on the ground only to remember what happened just and hour earlier not wanting to face what is up ahead for me tomorrow. I got up and limped to my bathroom nocking over a vase stepping on glass the pain only getting worse I grabbed pain killers and water, once I was in the bathroom I turned on the water to my shower and got in all the pain now stinging alittle bit but not as much thank god. While in there I was taken in to my thoughts ' whats the point of living anymore all of the pain whats the point to it all, why am I so weak? Why cant I just grab a pill bottle swallow all of the pills and cut till I'm dead?' I was brought back to reality when the water started to get freaking cold as hell so I quickly cleaned my hair and my body from all the blood getting out and ready.

I ran to my room getting on a simple dress that was white with a cute bottom and a black belt that goes along with it I put on some long black socks and nude heels with my hair super curly, for my make up I ended up doing for my lips a simple red lipstick, eyes a nice line of eyeliner and white sparkly eyeshadow, foundation, blush, and mascara and my look was done ready for a 'nice' day out in the town of Ireland.

I grabbed my keys and went outside to feel the nice warm sun hit my skin taking in the shine and air, I walked off and in to the downtown area since I don't live to far from it. I walked around looking at all of the decorations and designs of buildings, when I ran in to someone but yrabbed by the waist and pulled back up I looked to see who it was and was met by beautiful baby blue eyes and pale skin, plump pink lips quickly I got out of his arms blushing as I quickly turned around not wanting to look at him anymore.

He turned me around and said in his georgous irish accent " Hey Carter look I was uhh going to you're house and uhhh, I guess caught you in time, look I just wanted to say I'm truly sorry all the pain I have caused you and the cuts, bruises, and suicide attempts but just please, I know I gave you trust and I turned on you by hurting you but Carter, I-I Love You with everything I have and you may not love me back but I will do anythig for you're trust again and..." I cut him off by putting my lips to his he was shocked but then kissed back I pulled away smiling devilishly " Haha sweetheart good luck, because death is my middle name YOU made my life hell, YOU made everyone turn against me for a shitty reason, and YOU suck at trust and love you sick bastard I'm done ohh and uh Niall babe call me when you're not on fucking drugs. I love you...not." with that I ran off with Niall close on my tail.

~~~~

Hahaha funny story actually I had this half way written waited a week and just now fucking seen I still had to finish it sooo you got lucky I was gonna update tomorrow but all whale!

ANYWAYS Please dont hate me Carter and Niall will be a thing but Carters just playing hard to get because she really does love Niall( SPRRY HAD TO GIVE IT AWAY)

so if I update tomorrow it will be monday in the book so carter and niall will be at school and Harrys still waiting for her to come back so zaaa!

VOTE & COMMENT MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS!!!✅