Chapter 12

CARTER'S P.O.V.

   I finally got up and ran home not caring my life is over and soon the whole school is about to fucking see that damn video of me and Niall after the party that happened like 3 weeks ago, half way home I heard someone also walking behinde e but I just kept on walking but a little faster and soon the person behinde me did to thats when I took off in a full sprint and ran in side my flat locking the door and started crying why does my life suck I should just fucking die already just slowly yet painfuly die I mean no one wants me here so mine as well.

  I ran up to my room and shut the door then walked over to my night stand where all of my blades were I grabbed one and cut for every word that was ever said...

Slut
Cunt
Bitch
Asshole
Whore
Low life bitch

  And the worst one that has always gotten to me was....

Go die no one wants you here so why are you still here huh slut??

  I made about 7 more deep cuts and ran down stairs to get my bottle of pills for my depression thats when Niall ran in through the door right before I downed the handful of pills he slapped them out of my hand before I could swallow them, I staryed screaming and crying while he held me back so i ciuldnt get the pills he held me in his arms me asking why he saved me why didnt he let me do it , he grabbed my face and said " Why Carter why suicide? " thats when I was confuzed he grabed my hair and slapped my face hard.

  He threw a good punch to my face and so much more he grabbed me and said " Maybe you will learn what you do effects others to dumb slut." And with that he slammed me to the ground and left slamming the door I was left on the ground to bleed and feel alone and empty I just wanna die and get out of this place then I said " why me?"

~~~~~~

really freaking short chapter ikr but its like 11:03 here and yaaaaa im sorry

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS

Tomorrow will be a longer update on all of my fan fics love u lots