Chapter 3

CARTER'S P.O.V.

  I walked in to maths...late once again to look around to see people staring at me and whispering with a few laughs and 'hey look the sluts here' here and there the teacher looked up at me then said "Your late Ms. Carter whys that??"
    I was trying so hard not to embarrass myself. I looked around the room then my eyes landed on Niall he had a death glare as in if looks could kill I'd be dead already.

   I waited then it came to me "um the car line was packed so it took me awhile to get my car in here." She nodded and directed me to sit down.

   I sat down in my usual seat and same shit happens papers thrown at me that say SLUTY ASS WHORE and GO DIE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE sadly though I believe every word they say. Finally its lunch at exactly 12:50 to 1:30 we have long lunchs but im glad that we do.
    I grabed a water from the mini fridge in the luch room and went outside to my favorite tree were I always sit.
   When i got there i sat down remebering all the fun times i had with Niall my ex friend sadly but like I could care any less then I already do.
   It was a few minutes in to lunch when I heard the deep irish accent above me I looked up to see Niall standing on the other side of the tree on the phone I dont know the voice but  I really wanna know what there talking about so I took out my music that I had in and listened all i heard was
   The partys tonight ima invite the slut lets get her to drunk and get some sluty sexual pics to show the school got it good bye
   Then he came over to me acting cool he looked at me disgustedly then asked
   "Hey Carter babe i was woundering if you wanted to go to this party me and the lads were kinda hoping you can come?"
    I said nothing. Then looked at him
"Your fucking sick you damn cunt!" I spat at his face.

  "FUCKING BITCH YOUR GOING NO MATTER WHAT DUMBASS CUNT!"
He yelled then kicked me making me cough up blood, then Niall walked off.