Chapter 2

CARTER'S P.O.V.

   I walked out of the house truly not ready for today only to wounder whats gonna happen. Niall will either be in a good mood or pissed and I hope good.

     Half way to school I decided turn on my music I decided to turn on Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran hoping that music will calm me down and let most of my stress relief its self. I was scared as to whats gonna come Nialls most likly to be pissed reason why is because of his mum and dad....

         FLASH BACK: Year 7
Niall and I where walking around the neighborhood having a good time like most friends would when we got to his house he turned to me and said
   "You can come in if you want we could hang and have a little sleepover type thing?" I said quickly "yes i would love to."
    When we walked in there was yelling heard then a slap I looked at Niall scared and he seemed scared out of his fucking mind.
  We walked up his stairs then his dad cane out and looked pissed he grabed niall by the shirt and screamed in his face
  "YOU AND YOUR DAMN MUM CAN DIE IM LEAVING AND YOU NIALL YOUR A MISTAKE A FUCKING DISGRACE AND SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE NOW LEAVE WITH YOUR STUPID CUNT CARTER GIRL AND DONT COME BACK GOT IT BOY?" niall was shaking and said "y-yes s-sir" and with that we left when we got to my house he ran up to me hugged me and started sobbing on my shoulder asking me if 'ima mistake arnt i truly?'
   With that i made him look in my eyes and said "Niall Horan dont ever say that your dad is a fucking cunt just for saying that, your my older brother it a way to me and I love you to much to hear this come from your damn mouth nothing will come between you and I got it?"
  He shook his head as if saying we'll always be friends.

END OF FLASH BACK

But that was a lie were no longer friends I cut because of him and hate myself and want to die but I cant give up just yet.
    After that I turned off my music and walked to the school gates and me being stupid ran in to the one and only Niall Horan he looked down and said "Well looks like the slut showed up surprised your walking ok from yesturday hmm slut?"
    I didnt say anything but i did one thing as hard as I could I slaped that damn smirk off his stupid ass face happy with what i did but then he spat out
   "Your fucking getting it after school SLUT!" then he walked off but came back a punch me hard in the stomach then left I got up groaning since the pain hurt amd went in to the school 'good job carter your dead after school' I thought the bell rang and i went to my first period maths.