Chapter 14

CARTER'S P.O.V. (WARNING: SHITTY AF SPELLING!!)

I ran in side only to have the door stopped by Niall's foot him groaning in pain from how hard I slammed it, he chuckled then spoke " That was a huge tease either way I truly am sorry I am seeing you in the outfit is just a major turn on for me babe." I had no words at all my mouth wide open ready to say something when he pushed passed me and went in to the other room, when I was finished with my little stare in to space thingy I was grabbed by the waist and in to his arms.

  "Princess you should have a punishment but I'm feeling nice today enough to let you go." He spoke in to my ear sweetly yet roughly. I was turned and was met with a pair of lips that chrashed to mine me wide eyed until I knew what was happening, I kissed back making him smile he pulled away and pulled me to the couch I sat down next to him only to be pulled in to his lap he then spoke up " Carter for starters I Niall Horan am truly, madly, deeply in love with you all those years of bullying you was because I was scared you would reject me but I wanna start over ya know I want YOU to be my one and only princess..... please give me a chance.. give US a chance." I was silent for a moment when I spoke.

  " I don't know you would have to do something to prove me that you truly do care, like.." He looked at me and smiled " Carter Reeders would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?" I looked up at him with a smile " Niall Horan I would be delighted to be you're date this Friday." He was so happy by the look on his face I yawned then layed my head on his chest, quickly falling asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

  I woke up to find Niall asleep with his arms around me his hair is messy and everywhere. I quietly got out of his lap and went upstaris to see it was '9:30 p.m.'  the clock read luckily it wasn't Tuesday, I quickly washed my face got in to comfy leggings and a baggy shirt that says 'kiss me I'm Irish'  you know the classic little irish joke. I went back downstairs to see Niall awake his beautiful blue eyes shinning, he whatched me walk in tot he kitchen and quickly followed behinde. " Hey I was uh woundering if I could stay here I mean it is late and I don't want to uhh..."

  I cut him off by kissing him and smilied " Course you can." He smiled and hugged me his perfect Horan Hug he used to give me when we were kids. Somedays I wish I could go back truly. I looked up at him smiling he then kissed me again a little longer then said " You know if you're gonna wear that shirt of your's you be bound to be kissed babe." He walked off einked then laughed that perfect laugh he had making me laugh along with him.

~~~~~

I JUST WANTED TO SAY OMFG 130 READS ZAA

  I had looked last night and it said 96 reads and i was like huh not bad but then i came back and it was already in the hundreds like ughhh i love all of u so so much!!

  And thank you for following me im sure i followed most of u back but who knows?!

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS✅