Chapter 9

CARTER'S P.O.V

Good song for chapter: You and I -one direction

" In like year 11 it got worse because.." Niall stopped for a second almost to long for me then he spoke back up again. "It got worse because I was falling hard for you and you weren't cause i knew you hated me so much that you wouldnt like me back but i more loved you Carter your just so beautiful and pretty and if we were a thing nothing would come between you and I."

Slowly he started moving closer to me so close I could feel his breath on my lips I was waiting for him to kiss me then he said

" Carter i know you're falling but you dont eveing know it yet, i know you all those cuts are from me and I know you've been cutting more just not saying it and honestly I just want to help you be the guy who makes you happy makes you'r world happy and bright and Carter I.... I Love You."

And then he slammed his lips in mine, our lips moving slowly and prefectly thats when I said

" i love you to niall but i just dont want you to break me like you have all those other times." I pulled away looking at him when realization hit me tomorrows monday that means im dead I got up and ran to the basements bathroom niall following close behinde then I slammed the bathroom door closed.

I looked around then quickly found what I was looking for my blades I grabbed one I heard niall down in the basement then started pounding on the door yelling and screaming I cut, and cut so deep beautiful red colored blood flowing out of the cuts I had made 10 more then I passed out right when niall vame running in amd crying lifting me up then everything went black.

~~~~~

Nialls p.o.v tomorrow lots and lots of crap going down like timber hehe

Im so happy i have 45 reads on this i know not alot but eh good enough for meh thank u my loves!!

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO CARTER WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HER COMMENT PLEASE MY LOVES I PROMISE I WILL REPLIE I DONT BITE AND IM GOING TO SHUT UP BYEEE MY LITTLE IRISH NIALLERS✅