Chapter 19

CARTER'S P.O.V.

*Skipping to Monday*

   As I walk into my classroom happy as ever I soon look up to see my beautiful boyfriend walk in his hair a bit messy, his black shirt hung low showing a bit of chest hair, paired with black jeans with ripped holes and black converse not to mention with his hair being covered with a black snapback.

  He smiled at me walking over and sitting next to me "Babe it's not okay to stare to long. I could relate, yes I am sexy don't wanna give to much of a look or you won't control yourself."

Ending it with a bit of a chuckle, making me smile at how he thinks he is all this making me know how it's so hard not to fall deeper for him.

  From his blue eyes bluer than an ocean or the sky, to the blonde hair with his brunette roots showing but giving a soft yet sexy look to it, the perfect nose and the fucking smile, the way he walks, talks, laughs fucking anything everything makes me fall harder for him each and every damn day.

   As I look to see what I am wearing it's sorta like Nialls, Black Jeggings with ripped knees, a black Nirvana shirt a bit big for me, and galaxy vans not to mention my blue hair in messy waves with a black beanie to cover the mess.

  Nialls eyes widen when he sees my hair which makes me laugh "Surprise babe good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, I did it after our date thought I would go a bit more retro ya know?" I bite my lip at the last part.

     He smiles at me then pulls me in close "Whatch that lip bite of yours don't start anything you can't finish and babe your hair does things to me your whole body does things to me you wouldn't understand." He kisses my lips before pulling away not without winking at me then the bell rang.

~~~~~~
CAUSE I WAS FUCKING BORED!!!

GOT A NEW BIO ON ME PAGE
It relates to something that is happening with my two great friends but I'm proud of it!!

The photo is the color of Carters hair BTW

If you still read this shit I love you lots

- ♡Niallersirishlover93♡♡