Chapter 7

NIALL'S P.O.V. (Bad spelling sorry my loves)

Song for chapter: Night changes

I looked up at her knowing I will have to explain to her when suddenly I seen her wrists she then to looked down to where I was looking and soon covered her arm I then said "no no let me your wrist now Carter I just wanna see ok?" She looked scared as if I was gonna take a picture or somthing.

After, her looking at me she finally gave in and showed me I then looked up shocked "Carter you have 20 cuts on both arms why?" I said tears escaping my eyes quickly Carter started to cry and then said " Because of you Niall." I then Pulled her into my arms and held her there I then whispered "please please dont do it again please love?" She looked at me full of sad eyes " No No I cant it helps me please just leave me be." I looked at her and looked down at her arm once again studying all of them then grabbing her arm, I looked at her and she was scared I then lent down and kissed all 40 as total on both arms she looked at me surprised as to what I was doing.

Finally Carter looked up to me and said "Im tired." Shes been in my lap all day doing nothing but whatching Titanic so I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs and layed her down me laying next to her softly I sang to help her fall asleep.

"Going out tonight changes into somthing red her mother doesnt like that kinda dress, everything she never had shes showing off..

Driving to fast the moon is breaking through her hair shes heading for something that she wont forget, having no regrets is all that she really wants...

Were only getting older baby and ive been thinking about it latly does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up but theres nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes it will never change me and you..

Chaseing into night doubts running around her head hes waiting hides behinde a cigarette heart beating fast and she doesnt want it to stop..

Moving to fast moon is lighting up her skin shes falling doesnt even know it yet having no regrets is all that she really wants.."

Carter was asleep in my arms me feeling happy that she likes me but ill have to tell her everything tomorrow for now im enjoying having my sweet girl in my arms.

~~~~

Ok so this is dedicated to drum roll please.....

SMILEY_MILEY_

She dedicated me in her fan fic called 'Animals' and that fan fic is freking awesome and thank u for dedicating the chapter me and hows the fan fic so far cause honestly idk if it sucks or not so should I stop writing it idfk.....

ANYWAYS VOTE, COMMENT MY LOVES AND FOLLOW SMILEY_MILEY_ AND READ HER AMAZAYN FA FIC 'ANIMALS' bye my lovelys