Chapter 9 (Boarding school/Trouble)

The next day I went downstairs and my mom was nowhere to be found AGAIN.

"Ugh...don't tell me she signed up for wipeout again"

Just then my mom came home with an application for me to fill out.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"It's an application for boarding school." My mom replied.

"WHAT!" My eyes widened.

"YOUR KIDDING RIGHT" I yelled.

"Calm down honey, it's just for a couple of years."

"A COUPLE OF YEARS??? WHAT IS THIS THE MILITARY? YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK ME IF I WANTED TO-"

The phone rang.

"Hold on a sec hun" my mom ran up to the phone.

"Hmm..it's from your school, wonder what they want.

My eyes widened again in shock. I crossed my fingers. Please don't be about the hacking please don't be about the hacking...I said to myself.

"Hello. We are calling to inform you about your child."

My eyeballs almost popped out.

"There has been a recent decrease in our money balance and we are calling all the parents to inform them if they know anything about this."

"Hah...that's strange." My mom said after placing down the application for me to sign.

"Please, if you know anything about this, please contact us right away."

"Julie do you know anything about this?" My mom asked.

"I-I-I do- no.... No no I don't." I stuttered.

"Alright then, sign this please." My mom said again.

"Haha....about that I gotta go ummmmm to the um library to uh read a- work on my um--- history report. That's it history report hehe..." Just before I ran out the door, my mom grabbed me with an iron hand.

"Bad excuse Julie we all know you don't go to the library...or even read."

"True..." I sighed.

"Now can you please sign this?" She asked.

"Mom....I can't. I don't wanna go to boarding school. I didn't even agree to this!! Why are you doing this? Is this a punishment for the party I had here?" I started sobbing.

"No...no...it's no- actually yea it kind of is." She replied.

"Well I'm not signing it."

"Sign it! Now Julie or I will forbid you to ever see Kian again!" She yelled.

Ok now this is getting out of hand. Like I said before, I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR KIAN. But going to boarding school for years and years and-

"Julie. Now"

"I-I don't think this is a good ide-"

"SIGN IT."

I slowly grabbed a pen with tears in my eyes. Signing my name, I though about all the slumber parties and sleepovers and boys, and friends I would miss out on. They would all have their own family to worry about by the time I come back. I'm just not ready yet. I had to do something about this.

"Good. Now about your punishment for the party,"

"What! I thought that was the only punishment. Mom this is a big enough punishment for some party I had here...!!!!"

"Julie. I also signed you up for community service. Now if you would have read the paper (she pointed to the sentence above my signature) it says

Please note that you child is also signed up for track, music, newspaper club, all sorts of educational competitions and community service for 9 hours a day after school, along with much homework for each subject!

"WHAT THE HECK MOM THIS IS TOO MUCH I CANT DO ALL THIS IN A DAY ARE YOU JOKING? THIS HAS TI BE A DREAM PINCH ME PLEASE." I tried pinching myself everywhere.

"Julie go upstairs and do your homework your going to bed early today at 8. Now I'm going to the store I'll be back by 5. I better see all your homework done by then." (It's 3:00pm)

Woah lady, now that is just wrong. First she signs me up for some bullcrap and now she expects me to do my homework? Can this day just get any worse?

"Actually it can. Incase you haven't noticed you just said your thoughts out loud. Now bullcrap? Really? Go to ur room" my mom said.

Uh oh...I should really stop doing that.

"Did it again..."My mom yelled as she ran out the door.

"Damn it!" I said, running up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went upstairs and finished all my homework. I went downstairs to get a drink and I saw the application on the counter. Don't mind if I do...I grabbed the paper and threw it out the garbage. Now my mom won't be able to sign me up for boarding school. :D