Chapter 11 (Kian? or Jack?)

I woke up the next morning only to find myself in Jack's car. I checked my phone, 11:00 am. 1 text message from mom.

Hey Julie, sorry I'm not gonna be home for today I got held up on a bunch of meetings. I'll try to be back by tonight. Love u.

Hah. My mom is trying to be all cool with the U instead of you. I laughed to myself.

I looked around and I saw Jack sleeping in the back seat, with no shirt on....woah things just got pg-13 in here. I carefully crammed myself into the back seats and tried to slowly wake Jack up. Suddenly, he moved, and fell back asleep.

"Jack." I whispered.

"Jaaack." I whispered again.

He finally woke up and stared at me for a long time, probably trying to recognize me since we only met like yesterday and I'm already sleeping in his car...

"Oh hey Julie." He smiled.

"Um...what happened." I questioned.

"Eh...you kind of fell asleep in my car yesterday night and I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful and quiet." Jack replied.

"Well in case you haven't remembered, MY MOM GROUNDED ME AND I COULD'VE BEEN GROUNDED AGAIN IF SHE WAS HOME BY TODAY. Luckily she is still at her job meetings."

"Oh I'm sorry Julie, I totally forgot. Here let me drive you home. You probably don't wanna see me again since I cause you a lot of trouble." He said.

"No really, it's fine I just didn't want to-"

Jack kissed me AGAIN. What was I supposed to tell him? Kian is gonna find out sooner or later. I don't want Jack to die by Kian. Wait did I just say that I care for him....ughhhhh why do I sort of have 2 boyfriends now. Love is soooo complicated. Who do I chose?

I pushed away from him and began explaining everything.

"Jack. I'm sorry but....I'm already in a relationship with someone. I just really like you and I didn't want to make you feel bad." I started crying.

"Oh....well." He gulped. "Who is your boyfriend?" Jack asked.

"His name is Kian Lawley. We've been dating for 9 months now. And I'm just really sorry Jack. I don't know what to do."

"Wait....did you just say Kian Lawley? I hate that guy so much, such an a**hole. He punched me in my freshman years and we never talked since."

"What! How could you say that! Kian is the best boyfriend and he'll always be! Whether you like it or not!" I replied rudely.

Oh my gawd things just got crazy up in here...

"Well I guess you don't need me anymore." Jack put his shirt back on and gestured for me to leave his car.

"I guess this is goodbye..." I was concerned now. How could he call Kian an a hole?!!! Kian is the best boyfriend ever. Maybe I should stay with him after what that jerk said about him.

Well that was a waste of my morning. I just got into a huge argument and i don't know what to do now. I walked upstairs to my room and I found another list of chores for me to do by 3pm. It was 12. But this time there were much more chores! Like a lottttt. I hope my mom isn't coming at 3 because I'll definitely not get them done by then. So yea now I have a huge problem that I HAVE to tell Kian about. Besides, I bet Jack is gonna go find him and tell him anyways. But I'll just try to enjoy the rest of my day without thinking about any boys.