Chapter 12 (Boy Confirmed)

My mom was home the next morning and asked if anything interesting happened and how did the babysitting go.

"Hey Julie. Sorry again I was at a lot of meetings and I couldn't come home. How was the babysitting?" She asked.

"Oh it went really wel-" then I remembered what happened yesterday.

"Ugh terrible I hated it." I replied.

"Well that's good to hear, uh how would you like it if you babysat tonight as well?" She asked without even listening to what I said.

"Actually that's not a suggestion that's an order. Your babysitting tonight from 6pm-10pm ok?" My mom asked.

"Um- mom I- I don't think that it's a good idea. Really you don't have to
I've learned my lesson..." I replied.

"Oh no I'm pretty sure you still need to babysit for another week. Besides, I've heard they have a cute boy that you'd be interested in!" She exclaimed.

"So I've heard...." I said back as I slumped into my chair.

"Anyways I'm going out again to the store. Finish all your homework and chores." She said as she left.

Well that's great. I have to babysit for another week and I don't even wanna see Jack again. But now my dumb mom is forcing me to babysit those stupid kids. I went upstairs and saw my phone sitting on my desk with a note next to it.

Hey Julie! I've noticed that you've been working really hard with your chores and babysitting lately. I'm giving your phone back but don't do anymore stupid things!

Don't mind if I do...I grabbed my phone and quickly called Kian.

"Hello?" I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a LONG time...

"Hey Kian! Sorry for not calling for like years and years and ye-"

"It's ok" I heard him chuckle.

"So is your dad still mad at me for coming...." I asked.

"Well no, not really he completely forgot!" Kian replied.

"Hah. Cool, well um so do you wanna go out tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. Where u wanna go?"

"Um I was thinking maybe near the food truck???" I suggested.

"Yea sure I'll see u there tomorrow at 5?"

"Yep. Bye love! ❤️" I said.

"Bye Juls, love you!"

That night I was watching Netflix when there was a knock on my door. Oh crap! I totally forgot I had to babysit! I walked up slowly to the door and opened it.

"Uh. Hey Julie. Sorry for last night I was a total idiot..." Jack said.

"Listen whatever you have to say, I don't wanna hear it."

"Right...so um if you could please give me a second chance I would love that."

"Jack. I already told you I have a boyfriend and I don't want you to get involved with Kian again." I replied furiously.

"Wait, so this is about Kian and I? You think that he has the guts to beat me up and you think that I'm too scared to fight him?"

"No no it's not you've got it all wrong. Please don't talk to him about this he will dump me forever and I don't want that." I pleaded.

"Hmm...on one condition." He said.

"Ugh fine what is it." I said annoyed.

"You have to go with me on a date once and I'll forget that all this happened." Jack said.

"Jack, I can't-"

"Yes, you can. Come on please just one and I won't tell Kian anything I swear. Please?" Jack asked.

"...fineee." I groaned.

"Yes! Girl I promise I'll make you happy and forget everything that happened between us. Maybe I'll even make you mineee."

"Woah woah slow your role I said only one date and we forget about everything remember?" I said.

"Fine. But you'll like this date...it'll be special. Meet me at my place." Jack said grinning.

"Just don't do anything stupid alright?" I said.

"No promises!" He yelled as he left with his brothers running towards me.

---------------------------------------------
Author's note- sorry for writing short chapters. I'll promise I'll start longer ones soon. Bye my little lawleypops! 😂💕 (I'll start calling u guys that from now on)