Chapter 6 (Madness)

I woke up and looked at my notifications on my phone.

"Hey honey! Sorry for leaving without a trace. I really wanted to be on tv and I had to get there as soon as possible. The show ended though, so I'll be home tonight." -Mom

WHAT! No! This can't be! Mom wasn't supposed to be back until next week!!! Noooo!!! This is an opportunity for me to be popular!!!! My mom is coming back tonight and I was supposed to have a party tonight!! What will I do?

I texted Kaitlyn "hey I need ur help." and waited for a response. For once, she finally replied back saying "what is it?" I texted "my mom is on wipeout and she was supposed to come back next week, but it turns out she's coming tonight and I already planned the party." Kaitlyn told me "how about u contact the guy that works there, and tell him to hold on to her till tomorrow?" "Great idea, thanks KAY!" I ended the conversation and called the guy who I spoke to the other day. Ugh! He's not picking up! I kept trying until I called about 83 times. UUGHH! I threw my phone across the room. I went back up to my phone to try again. Uh oh. It's not working! The screen is broken! I BROKE MY PHONE BY ACCIDENT. NOOOOOOOO! How am I supposed to call my friends or the guy now!?

There's only one thing left to do...
I went outside and knocked on old Cathy Luberson's door. She came out and acted as if she never saw me before.

"Hi ummmm I need to use ur phone...like FAST!"

"Whyyy...who are you little child?" Cathy said.

"I'm Julie...we met like yesterday...don't u remember?"

"Why no, and I definitely will not let a random stranger use my phone. Now please leave."

"But we met already! I'm ur new neighbor next door!!!!" I yelled.

"Child, calm down. Where's ur mother?" Cathy asked.

"That's the problem! I can't call my mom because my phone broke and my mom is somewhere far away who knows where!" I started throwing a tantrum.

Cathy looked at me in disgust and frightened as I started yelling madly all over the place.

"Dave...call 911 before this child kills someone..." Cathy yelled to her husband inside.

"Got it Cathy," Dave yelled back.

"No! Don't do it! I'm just a normal girl! Please no! I just want to call my mom and straighten things out!" (Even though I wanted to call the guy that worked there)

"I'm afraid that won't happen..." Cathy said as we heard a police car siren coming towards us.

"Oh no!!!!" I started crying.

"Young lady, get in the car. Your under arrest. Anything you say will be held against you in court." The police officer said.

"Please no! I didn't commit any crime!"

"Well you actually did." The officer was beginning to explain.

"You miss, have went on private property when the lady asked you to leave." He said.

"I just wanted a phone to call my mom! I broke my phone by accident!"

"Yea yea, that's what they all say. Tell it to the judge." The officer said as he shoved me into the car.