Chapter 10 (Busted AGAIN)

Before I went to school the next morning, my mom called me down stairs to the kitchen. When I went to her, she was standing there with the dirty boarding school application from the garbage in her hand.

"Julie. Explain to me why I found this is my garbage this morning." She said with a stern voice.

"I-i"

"Save it. Go upstairs your grounded for 5 months and no tv or phone time. Your not going to school today I have a couple chores for you. Actually a lot of them." My mom gave me a fake smile look.

This lady was crazy! She's giving me 5 months locked up at home and no tv or phone! My life is ruineddddd again.i have to run away from home. Tonight. I can't deal with this nonsense anymore.

"Go along, now Julie. You have work to do." Another one of her fake smiles.

I rushed upstairs and stomped as I slammed the door shut. I started sobbing until I finally cried all my tears out. There was a note on my desk with all the chores for me to do. Take out the trash, do the laundry, wash the dishes, prepare dinner, go shopping for food, clean the whole house, and the last one was BABYSITTNG. My eyes popped out. What! Now she expects me to be good with kids??? This day just keeps on getting worse. Oh great another bad sentence. STARTS AT 2:15 pm TILL 8pm. And the worst part is that I only have an hour to do all the chores! I quickly ran downstairs and began my chores. Who knows? Maybe I'll get an allowance. Eh who am I kidding I know I'm definitely not getting one after what happened. But I didn't want to get in trouble anymore. I just wanted my 5 months to be over so I can start a new and happy life, well hopefully. I was still preparing dinner (my last chore) when the door bell rang. It was 2:20. The babysitting! I totally forgot. I opened the door and there I saw the most hottest guy EVER.

"Uh, hey pretty girl do you know where the Andrews household is?" He said.

OMG HE JUST CALLED ME PRETTY!!!! EEEEEEE!!! I know I shouldn't say this but I LOVE HIM! Oh Kian would be so mad if he finds out.

"Um hello?" The guy asked and waved at my face.

I kept staring at him like twaimz looking at a llama. Well, not that he was the llama I mean that- ne- nevermind.

"Oh um. Sorry yea this is the Andrews household, uh may I help u?" I asked nervously.

"Yea uh I'm here for you to babysit my little brothers, my moms working." He said in the most cutest and coolest voice ever.

"Um? I don't see them??" I looked around confused.

"Oh they will be here soon, I just came to you know, get to know the babysitter a bit...." He said nervously as well.

Wow I guess we're both really nervous to talk to each other.

"OMG YAAS TWINZIES" I yelled out loud by accident.

"Oops" I said.

He chuckled.

"I'm Jack Gilinsky." He reached out for my hand.

"I-I'm Julie Andrews." I shook his hand, ughhh our hands fit together perfectly. I wonder if he likes me...?

"Do you like llamas?" I blurted out.

Gosh why does this keep happening!

He laughed again. "Um, I guess, I mean- oooooh I see what your doing. Happy llama sad llama mentally disturbed llama super llama drama llama big fat mama llama." He started singing.

Gosh his rapping skills are the best....(no duh he raps/sings with Jack Johnson)...his voice was sooo-

"Wow u know that song?" I asked.

Wow I didn't know I can talk and think different things at the same time, Hmm I guess it's a special talent.

"Yea girl that's my jam." He started dancing as I giggled.

"So whad'ya say, you. me. together out tonight?" He asked.

Wow that was quick. I guess it's love at first sight. You know why they say. The guy that shows up to your door if a keeper. Wait no they don't say that.

"Um. Sure, I'd love to!" I replied.

"Cool. Oh look my lil' bro's are here." He pointed as he grabbed my hand and we leaned in close.

Wait no this is wrong I can't do this no no no this is bad Kian will be so mad. I'm a cheater oh no. Kian is special and he will always be mine. But Jack is just so...me like we have so many things in common like the llama song. I mean on the other hand Kian doesn't even know who twaimz is. Or even llamas. (Jk guys this is pretend he probably does) well I can't text him or anything to let him know that I'm not interested in him anymore. My mom took my phone. I could run away from home but I wanna see Jack and it'll be rude not showing up. Ugh why is love so complicated.

At the end of the day Jack came early to pick up the boys.

"Hey. Sorry I'm a bit early I just really wanted to see you." he smiled.

Omg that's so cute! He's so sweeeeet. What should I say. I was freaking out.

"Aw I wanted to see you too." I said.

Wait no I didn't I didn't even know if he was coming to pick them up come on Julie think!!!

That night Jack came to pick me up in his Lamborghini and we went to eat at a food truck cuz why not. We went on our date and it was one of my best dates ever. Wait that's because Kian never took me out. 😁😳 Jack and I sat down on the grass and he yawned, putting his arm around me. It was magical and amazing.

"So...did you ever have any boyfriend yet?" He asked hoping for me to say no. Trust me he did. He wanted me and I wanted him. It was loveeee I tell u loveeee.

"Um. No." I said, lying. This was wrong I can't do this. I have to tell him the truth sooner or later.

"Well good because now you got one." He replied.

Uh oh now I got 2! What if they meet and they beat each other up and fight over me. That would be cool, but scary at the same time.

We leaned closer and we looked into each others eyes.

We kissed. It happened. I don't know why but it did. It was the best kiss ever.

Wait wasn't I supposed to be home? Oh right my mom is at her meeting in work. I can't believe she thought I would stay home. Hah. Even tho before I said I don't wanna get in any more trouble, going on a date with Jack was worth it. I couldn't just reject him.

Anyways, we kissed for about 3 minutes. Yes I counted. The longest kiss everrrrr.

He drove me back home and I fell asleep in his car until the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued. 😱😱😱
(Lol the next part isn't that surprising nothing happened except for my returning home late but let's just pretend guys.......................) 😱😱😱