Chapter 14 (Fight)

"JULIE! WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING WITH-- wait is that Jack Gilinsky?" Kian asked angrily.

"Ummm....your worst enemy ever??? Pfffft....no......" I replied.

"Hey you got a problem with that!!?" Jack asked.

"YES OF COURSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT! SHES MY GIRL! Julie how could you cheat on me? And to be with THIS guy?!!" Kian said.

"I-I'm sorry I could expla-"

"SAVE IT. IM GONNA KILL THIS DUDE GET OVER HERE!" Kian grabbed Jack by the shirt and started punching him.

"Kian stop! Let me explain!" I started to sob.

It was over. Me and Kian. Done. No more. No mas. Nothing. Nada.

"DUDE STOP LET THE GIRL EXPLAIN." Jack tried to speak but Kian kept punching him....things got worse. Both boys fell to the floor and started fighting each other to pieces. Wow I can't believe 2 hot guys are fighting over me. Wait did I just say Jack was hot...oh lord....well I couldn't just stand there. I have to do something!

"KIAN STOP!" I yelled as soon as I saw blood coming out from Jack's nose. Everyone started watching us and someone decided to call the police.....

"LET GO OF HIM U JERK CANT U SEE HES BLEEDING??!!" I yelled at Kian, grabbing hold of him and trying to get him away from Jack.

"Dude please let me g-" Jack stuttered as he fell to the floor unconscious, covered in blood.

"NEVER. EVER! STEAL MY GIRL." Kian yelled at Jack with a last punch.

WEEEEEIUUUUUUWEEEEIIUUUUUUWEEIIIUUWEEEEEEIUUU

A police car showed up. Oh crap we're screwed. Kian's screwed. HALP ME. IM STUCK WITH MY MANIAC PSYCHOTIC BOYFRIEND!

"GET DOWN NOW" the police flashed a flashlight at us, as the other cop told everyone to leave.

"Julie grab my hand we gotta go!" Kian looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

I stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Kian...I-I can't just leave him like this" I cried.

"GET DOWN NOW." The cop yelled.

"Julie do you wanna go to jail? Come with me quick we gotta run!" Kian pleaded.

"I-I'm sorry Kian....but I can't do this." I said.

"Julie please no you gotta trust me Jack will be alright just come on!" Kian said.

"IM GONNA COUNT TO 3 GET DOWN" the cop yelled once more.

"That's it!" Kian picked me up and started running away.

"HEY!" The cop started shooting at us as Kian ran away, with me in his hands, while the other one took Jack to the ambulance car.

"OW" I started crying when a bullet shot in my leg.

"Julie! No please hold on we're almost at my house please!" Kian yelled as he tried to cover the blood coming out of my leg.

"Kian I can't, it hurts!" I yelled back.

"Don't worry we're almost there I promise everything will be alright!" He stared into my eyes. I trusted him.

I tried to ignore the pain of the bullet as Kian carried me, running. I felt so bad that he had to carry me 😭

We finally approached the house as the cop looked around with his flash light, almost spotting us. Kian quickly carried me through the window and got in, locking it. He picked me back up to carry me into the bathroom.

"Julie I'm so sorry I caused all this 😢😥 you'll be ok I promise"

"B-b-but what about Jack..." I asked.

"I'm not sure.." Kian said.

"Oww...." I said as I lost consciousness.

"Julie? Julie!" Kian yelled.

All I remembered is falling into a deep sleep and appearing in a room with lights everywhere... All I heard was...

"Yes sir she's gonna be alright we just gotta remove the bullet out of her leg. I'll call doctor Rigby"