Chapter 7 (Prison Trouble)

I entered the prison and put on my orange suit. "Man this suit is SO not fashionable" I though to myself. The officer put me in the cell and left. I was all alone, no phone, no party, no mom. All...alone.

"NOOO I WANT MY MOMMYYYY!" I yelled.

"Shut up! The Michael Jackson Love Never Felt So Good song is on!" Someone called out.

I looked around me and noticed another girl next to me.

"Oops...sorryy" I apologized.

The girl walked up to me and greeted me.

"Hey, I'm Amirah."

"Ehh...hi, I'm Julie."

"Soo what did Ya get in here for?" Amirah asked.

"Well, it was bullcrap. The officer "claimed" that I went on private property. Ugh that makes no sense at all. And plus I didn't even go o-"

"Ok, ok I get it," Amirah laughed.

"Soo, how about u?" I questioned.

"Stole some candy from a store, I was really hungry, and plus. I was planning on going the the Michael Jackson store next door but they arrested me! I'm supposed to be here for 5 weeks." Amirah explained.

"I'm supposed to be here for 2 months, unless someone lets me out, but my mom isn't here. No one is, so what's the point. I was planning on having a party tonight, and it was gonna be the best one ever, but I guess not. :(" I frowned while sitting on the prisoner bench.

All of a sudden, we heard footsteps coming towards us. The door opened and...OMG KIAN! HES BACK FROM ARIZONA!

"Kian?" Amirah asked.

I ignored her and hugged Kian through the prison cell.

"Julie! I came to let you go, besides u got that party tonight." Kian said.

"Yea u- wait how did u know?" I asked.

"Well, everyone told me." Kian replied.

"And didn't u have ur party till next week? Why did u come early?" I kept asking questions.

"For you," Kian replied.

"Awwwww"

"Ughh Ew" Amirah said.

Kian and an officer came to my prison cell and let me go.

"Wait! Let Amirah out too." I yelled.

The officer wasn't so happy about that, but oh well...

"Thanks Julie. :)" Amirah thanked.

We went out of the building and returned safely to our homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I only got 2 more hours left until the party starts. I decided to change my clothes. I wore a light blue dress with a diamond necklace cuz why not 😂 and black high heels. I dyed my hair light blonde along with pearl earrings and red listick (Miranda listick) I put on my makeup and checked the clock.

"1 more hour. Wow. New record! 2 hours dressing up instead of 4! 😂

I prepared more snacks and drinks and put on Netflix Dance Moms.

Pretty soon I heard the doorbell ring. It was Amirah!

"Hey Julie! I found ur address on Ancestry.com" Amirah said.

"Um 😂 ok? Come in I guess" I said.

"The party is gonna start soon, u can sit and watch Netflix in the meantime."

"Ok." Amirah replied.

One by one everyone rang my doorbell until I had about 50 people at my house. We put on LOUD music such as Where my Baes at, I'm in love with the coco, and last but not least, ABOUT A WEEK AGO WEEK AGO!!!!
Our house was really loud and noisy, I think Cathy Luberson was getting suspicious. Oh well, I hate that lady. We kept on partying until I heard the house phone ring. Oh great, we had a house phone all along and I didn't notice...

I picked up the phone.

"Hey honey! I'm coming home, there's some traffic but I'm pretty sure I'll be there in about 21 minutes 😂 ok?" My mom asked over the phone.

"Uhhhh, yea sure..." I replied.

"Kk bye!" My mom ended.

Ugh, another problem. But I guess we can still party for another 10 minutes. Woo!!!! We watched Netflix and played spin the bottle until we heard a car pull up the driveway. Oh no. "Guys everyone leave quickly! Get out! My mom is here" I yelled.

Everyone evacuated and left out the back door. I tried cleaning up as much as I could before my mom opened the door. She entered and looked surprised.

"Wow honey! Is it just me or did u change ur hair color?" She asked.

"Uh. Yea I dyed it. How's the wipeout?" I asked.

"Oh it was ok I guess, not much fun." She replied.

"Great, great," I said not listening.

"So, what's all the formal wear and food and stuff?"

"Oh u know, just a little welcome home party thing." I said.

"Aha, well thank u! Let's party!" She said.

We partied till 12 and finally fell asleep. That was a tough day.