Chapter 18 (No.)

"Kian. When you were born, mom and dad wanted a girl. I know it seems stupid and I don't know why they would do it. But.....they did. And I'm sorry for not telling you. I guess I wasn't a true sister to you and I should've told you." Isabelle said.

"That's retarded. Just tell me the truth..." Kian replied.

"Kian I'm not lying this is the truth."

"ISABELLE I KNOW YOUR LYING TELL ME THE REAL REASON." Kian snatched Isabelle by the shirt in madness and gave her the look.

"Listen dude! Let go of me I don't want any trouble!! What the heck man ur not acting normal..!" Isabelle said.

"So your telling me a guy who just got through his "girlfriend" getting shot by a cop, almost getting poisoned by some crapola that I don't know the name of, and finding out that I'm adopted, should be acting normal?" Kian stated.

"True. Your right. Alright well the truth is that you...well"

"Spit it out Isabelle!"

"You were switched at birth."

A long pause and silence went across the whole room.

"Oh. My. God. Isabelle! This is a huge situation HOW WHY WHEN WHERE WHO"

"There were two Kian's in the hospital. I know coincidence huh. Well u guys literally looked identical and well. Well what else could've happened. You got switched and that's how it was until the other mom -your mom- found out that the blood tests weren't similar to her blood. You were already 4 at that time and your mom couldn't lose you. She loved you and it made no different to live with the other Kian anymore."

"But. But. That makes no sense. Why didn't mom take me back. How could she. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL HER TO TAKE ME BACK."

"Kian she wouldn't listen. Besides, I was 7 at that time. You think she would listen to a 7 year old?"

"Thanks Isabelle. But I gotta go back to the hospital."

"Your welcome, Kian."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she where is she now" Kian asked impatiently.

"Well...the surgery went well. Everything should be going on properly. But she'll have to stay here for the night, we'll also give her crutches." Said the doctor.

"Thank you so much 😭😭" Kian replied with tears of joy.

"Please visit in the morning, Julia won't be able to see you now."

"Huh? Why!?"

"Nurse Gilinsky is giving her the medication right now. She'll be ok." Said the doctor.

"WHAT! NO LET ME IN RIGHT NOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! NURSE GILINSKY IS EVIL."

"Boy you are talking non sense.." The doctor chuckled.

Kian shoved by the doctor and entered room 29. He saw nurse Gilinsky injecting some fluid into Julia with a big needle.

"What are you doing!? Stop!" Kian yelled.

"You....y-y-ou did this."

"Did what? What are you talking about?"

"You....you almost killed my son!" Said nurse Gilinsky.

"Listen lady, put down the needle!"

"NO. You made Jack lose everything. His one and only girlfriend. He never wanted any trouble. But YOU had to come in his way about screw everything up! You know what I should do right now? I should just kill this girl right now"

"Please no stop...ill do anything 😭😭" Kian pleaded.

"It's too late for that now boy.....now it's time to--"

The door slammed open and there stood nurse Gilinsky's son, Jack in crutches as well.

"'Mom? What are you doing?" Jack looked frightened.

"Jack! I um...um..."

"She's injecting IP into Julia. That's what she's doing. She's killing your girlfriend." Kian stated.

"What!! Mom stop!" Jack yelled.

"I-um-uh"

The door slammed open once more with the cops standing right there.

"Mrs Gilinsky. You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Julia Andrews. Anything you say right now will be held against you in court."

"Wh-what! No! No please 😓" the cops took her away crying.

"Jaaaaaaack! No! Don't let them do this to me!" Said Mrs Gilinsky.

"Kian, you seem like a very good guy. I understand that you were just protecting her. It was all an accident, I'm sorry for stealing your girl." Said Jack.

"No no, you've got it all wrong. This is my sister." Kian replied.

"Wait...what!?" Jack asked in shock.

"I was switched at birth, it's a long story. But this is my sister. You can have her all you want. She means nothing to me now as a girlfriend 😭😓"

"Kian? Is that true? What's going on?" Julia woke up.

"Julia! Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked.

"W-what..? Kian, what's going on! Your not my brother! That's not possible!"

"It is....and now I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry. Will you date Jack?" Kian asked.

"Jack, I'm sorry. But. B-but. I can't do this.

No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.......

Sorry for not updating for years!!!! I'll be trying to update atleast once every 1 or 2 weeks. This is a short chapter, but I just finished writing it since it was almost ready to be published. Hope you guys enjoy! In the next chapter, someone will join the military and someone else will get a new girlfriend 😱👌🏻