6

ag

damn this couple will not shut the fuck up. the girl was hot. like omfg. beautiful. she had shoulder length dark red hair, dark brown eyes, and she was like 5'4 . perfect. but it's pretty obvious she's straight. i mean she walked in drunk with a fuckin dude.

they sat down loudly enough for the whole restaurant to hear them. the waitress was standing there asking them what the wanted, and the girl was too wasted to even say anything.

thankfully the guys did after like 10 mins of her constantly asking. the girl was looking around and caught me staring at her. she smiled and said something to the boy.i turn around and face avery and soph. they laugh at me. i roll my eyes.

"what??" i ask, annoyed. "bro she's checking u out rn." avery laughed. i couldn't turn around. omfg. she's just playing with me. i turn around and she's ALL OVER her boyfriend. straight couples. ew.

i shake my head and stare at my phone. then this girl has the audacity to come over to me and ask for my snap. bro wtf.  "heyyyyy. i was wondering if i could have ur snap? my friend is gay and she wants to get to know u better." she slurred her words, so she's obviously wasted. u know what the fuck. i give it to her and she asks me to go with her outside to meet her friend. what the fuck is going on.

as soon as we are outside, there's no one there. i look at her, confused. she was looking at me, rubbing my hand she has dragged me out here with. what? she looked at my lips and back to my eyes. her pupils were huge. damn what is she on? she literally has a boyfriend inside the fucking restaurant. but she was tracing something on my arm with her finger. she surprises me and grabs my cheeks, pulling me into a deep kiss. i wasn't thinking. i put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. my hands snaked around her exposed back. she ran her fingers through my hair.

this continued for maybe 2 minutes when i pull away; shocked. i just kissed a girl who has a boyfriend who's less than 30 feet away from us.  she looked up at me, noticing i was concerned. "don't worry, im just playing with you. im gay and my name is jack. short for jaclyn." she smelled like alcohol and weed. the lipstick and glitter on her face was smeared, thanks to me. she truly was beautiful, but i see something switch on in her brain. "oh shit. im so sorry." she was panicking now. "it's ok, i was ju-" she cut me off. "sorry i have to go. im so sorry." she ran inside and grabbed her friend. she swore under her breath as she did this, tears forming in her eyes.

both of them are gone. i try to process what just happened. i try to wipe the lipstick off my face as much as i can. why did she do that? who even is she? jack? jack. jack. i've heard that before.

mia. shit. we both had met the same girl on the same day. i have got to tell her.
i pick my phone off the ground and go inside.

avery and soph look at each other and then at me, laughing. "bitch what?" i ask. " guess u got some action, huh?" avery said as she smirked. soph giggled. i went to the bathroom and saw what they were laughing about. apparently i didn't even get nearly as much lipstick off as i thought i did.

when i got home, i knew i had facetime mia. i was nervous for some reason. i had to tell her either way.

i called her and she picked up. " what's up? u ok?" she asked. i told her what happened. she stared at me a laughed. "what?" i asked. "nothing bro it's just weird. idk if u should even try and start anything with her. but might as well bc u already have her snap." miss said. she's right. i could at least just say hi and take it from there.

i went to snapchat and tbh i was kinda nervous. i was kinda concerned about how she left so abruptly after we kissed yesterday.

i typed in, "hey, it's ag. from last night." and sent it.