4

ag

mia is telling me all about this girl she met at this coffee shop earlier today. jack was her name? weird. but cute. "AND BRO SHE WAS ALL LIKE jack... ur kinda hot mia LIKE BRO WTF AND THEN SHE JUST LEFT LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE. SHES SO HOT DUDE I CANT!" mia was literally screaming at me. "ok ok calm down. did u at least get her snap?" i asked. mia was silent. "oh my god mia are u serious. u didnt even get her snap? damn." "DUDE SHE GOT HER DRINK AND LEFT I DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE" mia was very excited. "shit. i would have gotten her snap so quick." i say shaking my head. we were in the car driving around downtown, and we got to a skate park. 

"bro. check this out." mia said as she did an ollie over the lower railing. "DAUMN GIRL GET ITT!" i cheered her on. there were maybe 4 other people at the whole park. "wanna smoke?" mia asked. "fuck yes." i said eagerly. i took a hit. shit that hit the spot. fuck. i took a couple more.

after the skate park we went to Ralph's, a local burger joint and stuffed our faces. "ag?" mia asked. she sounded scared. "yeah?" i replied; confused. "are u ok?" it was a genuine question. not a hint of sarcasm or anger. "uh. yeah. why?" i asked. "just. uh. u know. with your mom and bryan." oh. yeah. that. besides a whole new father figure in my life, i was still getting over my own father. he really wasn't the best. when i was young, i mean really young, i liked to wear more masculine clothes like idk dinosaur t shirts and space t shirts. i guess he didn't like that. he would constantly call me a fag and was extremely homophobic. my mom couldn't do anything about it since he would abuse her too. worse. it wasn't until i went to school as a second grader and my teacher saw the massive bruises he left all over my body. he was arrested and who knows where he is now. who the fuck cares. i hate him. 

"uh. yeah. i think so. i mean, he's not my real dad. but i think it would be okay to have an extra parental figure so my mom doesn't have to do it all on her own." "oh ok i was just making sure because i don't want anything bad to happen to you. ur amazing ag, and i just dont want u getting hurt." she said. that was so nice omg. "so ur going soft on me now, huh?" i said jokingly. she playfully nudged me. "nah, i just care."

we went through a lot of food. and i mean a lot. like a shit ton. "shit" mia said, looking at her phone. "what? who is it?" i asked, concerned. "my mom." oh. mia didn't have a bad relationship with her mom, but lets just say she didn't want to hang out one on one with her mother. "well, what does she want?" mia cleared her throat, and in a high pitched voice to "sound like her mother" she said "mia, you have to be home in 10 minutes or i am confiscating your phone, and your laptop. your assignments are due on monday. i would be so disapointed if you wasted your time getting high and skateboarding. also, if i catch you with a vape or anything of the sort, im grounding you for 6 months, no tik tok."

 wow. "danggggg what tf did u even do?" mia snorted, "i dont even know man, but i really dont want to find out." "ok, yeah ill just ask avery and soph if they wanna come here to hang out. the place is empty as fuck anyways." mia gave me a quick hug, and went out the door. 

i waited for a while on my phone before avery and soph got here. we're just enjoying our burgers, or rather it was just them, i already had enough, and this couple walks in so obnoxiously, they get everyone's attention. i rolled my eyes. fucking straight couples. disgusting. 

a/n: hey guys! im probably gonna write at least another chapter tonight bc might as well, and i think there's gonna be a minimum of 20 chapters. that is if i keep this up. but i already have until chapter 10 worth of content. ok, thank you so much for reading! bye!