10

edited: 2/8

ag: 

we walked into ralph's and she was holding my hand. the kiss in the car was nice, but i can't believe i almost just had sex with a girl i met yesterday. well, actually, maybe its not that surprising. i think it's time to break up with gia. anyways. i followed the waitress to the table and looked at jack. she was biting her lip and picking at her fingers. i obviously could tell she's nervous, so i kinda just took the lead. i ordered for the both of us and we just talked about basic things.

our food came and she looked as though she was gonna throw up. i just kept talking because i knew she probably would want me to do that. she started wrapping her hand around her wrist, measuring it with her fingers. and then her arm. i'm not fucking stupid and i could tell she wasn't going to eat, at least not now. not here. i didn't know what to do and i was to afraid she would start crying if i asked her what was wrong. she just told me she needed to go to the bathroom, probably to calm down or something, so i stayed at went on my phone.

it had been about 10 mins which is a long time, even if she's on her period. i went to check on her and she wasn't in the bathroom. i was trying to stay calm and looked around the restaurant. i just went outside for some fresh air and i saw her. she was sitting in a ball, rocking herself back and forth. she wasn't crying, but she was hyperventilating or something. as soon as she heard me open the door, she got up and stumbled a little. i asked her what was wrong and if she's okay, but she didn't turn around. she continuously apologized and was walking away quickly. i caught up with her and grabbed her wrist. 

i didn't mean to be a rough as i was, but she turned around and just looked at me. i asked her again if she was alright. "yeah, im sorry if i worried you, but i need to go home. ill pay you back, though, i promise." she said. i knew something was up and told her not to worry about it. she was about to leave, but then i remembered that i didn't have a ride. i partly wanted to make sure she was ok, but i still had to get home somehow. "hey, i know you need to go home, but i still need a ride. if that's ok." this somehow made her feel even worse. "oh my god im so sorry. yeah ill take you home." she said. i told her i would be right out and i needed to go pay.

when i got back out, she was still breathing heavily. she was leaning against the door, her legs to her chest, looking out the window. i know in these situations, it's best to not talk a lot and just comfort her. so, i got in the car and instead of talking for the whole ride, i just put some chill music on. she still looked upset, and i asked her if i could just crash at her house, since its pretty late. she took a deep breath. but not like a sigh. she nodded and parked in her driveway. there weren't any other cars there. does she live alone? i mean, both of us are only 16. idk. ill probably figure it out later. 

i followed her inside, lowkey checking her out. she's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. we got into the kitchen, and it was massive. everything was so picture- perfect. like an IKEA magazine. she set her keys on the hook and jumped up on the counter. she looked down and swung her legs. i can tell she's feeling really awkward and tried to think of stuff we could do that could make her fell better. i noticed she had a pretty big back yard with a pool and a hot tub. 

"do u wanna go in the hot tub?" i asked. she looked up at me, thinking. she nodded slightly, still not saying anything. "i didn't bring anything to wear." i half laughed. she jumped off the counter and fell onto me. she looked like she was going to pass out. dear god, please let her be ok. she apologized again and started going up the stairs. she took it really slow, so i asked her if she wanted me to carry her. "no. sorry. its fine, i got it." i still held her waist, practically carrying her up the stairs. she weighed barely anything, but i know you're not supposed to mention weight to people with eating disorders. if she had one.

we got to her room. it was bare except for her bed and some boxes of things i assume are decorations that were in her old room. she flops on the bed on her back, running her hands through her hair. "there's plenty of stuff in the closet, you can wear whatever you want." she said. i asked her what she was going to wear. she shrugged and said i could pick. i knew exactly what i wanted to see her in, so i picked out a red bikini set that showed as much skin as possible. she looked over at me and laughed, hiding her face in her pillow. "what?" i asked innocently, "you said i could pick." she just shoved her face farther. i laughed and got on the bed on top of her, turning her around.

she kept hiding her face, so i set the bikini aside and held her arms so she had to look at me. "can you please wear this?" i knew she would say no, and i was right. i accepted my defeat and she said fine. "WHAT?" i yelled. "YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA WEAR THIS?" she looked at me. "under a t-shirt. duh." she rolled her eyes playfully. i went and picked out some swim trunks and a sports bra. she had a very wide range of clothing. both masc and femme. thats nice. i closed the closet door and changed. when i got out, she turned around and checked me out, "damn. you're so hot grace." i pushed her a little. "don't call me that." i said. i wasn't mad, but i knew she was going to push it.

"what? grace, are you saying i can't say your name?" she said teasingly. i threw the bikini at her and told her to hurry up. she laughed and walked into the closet. she came out with a t-shirt on and some nike pros. she's got a nice ass. " you are so beautiful." she blushed and walked past me, towards the door. i just stared at her. "are you coming or not?" she asked, her dimples showing. i followed her downstairs, doing the same thing, holding her waist and teasing her by barely putting my fingers under the elastic of her shorts.

we went outside and got in the tub. she looked at me, smiling. she is so beautiful. i swam over to her and sat next to her, keeping eye contact. she put her hand on my neck, gently trailing it down to my stomach and then pulled away. i wanted her right then and there, but i knew that now wasn't the time. we just talked and she seemed a little better than before.

"sorry about the diner." she said, looking down at her feet. "its totally fine, you don't need to apologize." she smiled and gave me a hug. she whispered " i want you to fuck me." i was surprised. "right now?" i asked. i mean im always up for it, but she was having a panic attack literally 2 hours ago. "no, just sometime." she said, smiling again. her shirt began to ride up and she quickly pushed it down, embarrassed. i assume it's was because she thought i would hate her body or something. i went over to her and pulled her close, she was straddling me and her arms were around my neck. i leaned in and kissed her, my hands going on her waist, pulling her closer. she kept kissing me, so i guess that it was alright. her hand were in my hair, the water dripping from her hands down my back. 

i pulled away and she looked up at me, confused. "i don't think now is a good time for us to." she said ok, agreeing with me and we went inside to watch a movie. she said i could shower first and gave me some sweats to wear. i really wanted for her to join me, but i don't think now's the time. i showered while she played on her phone, and then we switched. i saw her walk out of the bathroom, her hair wet. all i could think about was her towel dropping. she changed and we went back downstairs and i picked out something i think she would like. we sat next to each other until she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder. i pulled her close to me and laid down so she was in front of me, my arm resting on her stomach. we laid there until the movie was over.

by that time is was 1am and i fully carried her upstairs to her bedroom. she thanked me and i got in next to her. we laid the same way as we were on the couch, our hands intertwined. 

a/n

1533 words

ok guys, now we are getting into the actual plot. aka the cool stuff.