prefacio - "important notice."

WELCOME LOVELY READER TO A
GIOLIBI (that's me)
ORIGINAL WORK !

very pleased to have you darling,
but before we get to the actual story
there have to be :

- general info about this work,

- rules,

and

- trigger warnings.

And I please ask that you read
through EVERYTHING
that I have to say so we have no
mishaps,,, or confusion.

(It's not very long!)

-

GENERAL INFO :

let's start simple,,

: All people mentioned are based on real people but are in no way meant to deface them. Their traits and characters are exaggerated or completely made up for plot's sake. It's all for entertainment purposes.

: Lo Que Siento as a title is inspired off of the song by Cucco.

: This book uses the pronouns She/her, and the reader is mentioned to be a girl... Multiple times. I apologize to my male and non-binary friends but that's just how I enjoyed and am comfortable writing. Feel free to replace in your head any pronouns or mentions of gender to your preferred ones!

: If Quackity, or any other mentioned party, explicitly says they are uncomfortable by my work, it will be taken down and I ask it not be republished if the situation ever happens. (I doubt it will but whatever.)

: Please never republish my work to other sites, if it's requested I will do it myself. If someone wished to translate it please communicate that with me first and we'll work out details.

: Keep in mind I make absolutely 0$ on this! So I'll wake you the trouble of asking to be involved my works since I'm telling you: I cannot pay for any service you provide.

* and I am no longer open to collaborations at this point in time.

And in regards to my use of MCYT,

: Again, I may make Quackity to be more sly, womanizing, or 'rough' so to speak in my works but that is not my view on him. Nothing I write is meant to represent the real people behind them.

: I am aware that Alex (Quackity) is uncomfortable with NSFW, this book never gets into smut but I can tell you it gets gritty. I don't believe to be crossing any boundaries, I hope I'm not anyways.

: I try my best to make sure boundaries are respected but if I may have overstepped one let me know and I'll look into it.

-

RULES :

: I ask that my comment section is used not to discuss anything of controversy or anything that can spark any malicious debate. (Political things I ask to be discussed elsewhere since I want a peaceful fun comment section, not one of war.)

: I ask that you respect myself and those who are going to read your comments, essentially, be nice.

: Remember! I see all comments and very much can delete them :)

: this isn't a rule but I hope you enjoy-

I know you guys, the frequenters of my books definitely don't need to hear these rules; it's never been a problem before. I just like having the chapter, feels more professional. And! In the off chance someone comes who thinks they can shit on my work, this is your warning to get out. :)

I hope it never has to end up that way however.

-

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

this books has...

- Extreme poverty,
- Substance abuse,
- Illicit substances in general,
- vivid descriptions of gore,
- murder,
- violence,
- guns,
- usage of strong language,
- kidnapping,
- depression,
- mentions of attempted suicide,
- mentions and attempts of sexual assault,
- innuendos, (if you don't know what that means you're too young to be reading)
- mentions of sexual acts,
- lots of mentions to sex,
- mention of sex trafficking,
- asshole / sleazy characters,
- parts that may have you sobbing,

and...

- everything to do with the illegal mafia.

So if any of those makes you feel uncomfortable, don't worry! I have many other books in my profile that aren't as explicit as this one... There are many purely wholesome Alex (Quackity) books that are kind of amazing-

So never feel forced to read my works for any reason at all. Especially if you don't enjoy this genre or if one of the aforementioned triggers is too much! Don't feel bad for leaving! :)

-

I appreciate you taking the time to quickly read through everything, and by continuing I hope you agree to everything ! Tag me, @giolibi for anything and I'll be there... Even then just comment and I'll see it.

Love you all and I do hope you enjoy.