2- ○ Greenish inception ○

" Darling,
Let me tell you a secret,
In my heart
We are always kissing."
~ Alexandra Vasiliu

Author pov:

Arjun made way into the luxurious hotel room shimmering with its own brightness along with Kathir and Fawad. They were so enthusiastic and delighted about their success, on the other hand, Arjun was thinking about his brother. He packed his clothes while the other two looked at Arjun with huge confusion.

"Hey, why are you packing your clothes. Where are you going?", asked Fawad.

"I'm going to Chennai to attend my brother's graduation" claimed Arjun and let out a defeated sigh as this was the 5th time of Fawad asking the same question.

"What about our party?", asked Kathir with a shade of hope.

"You guys celebrate it" said Arjun.

"Nah, never, we would never leave you, comrade", spoke Fawad in a dramatic tone.

"Till then, have a happy journey. Atleast by now, try to hang out with a chick", said Kathir jokingly.

The three laughed joyously as they hugged each other.

Arjun pov:

I boarded the recent flight and reached Chennai. Blazing sun let out its rays mercilessly with balmy air occupying the atmosphere. I made way to the place filled with memories made out of love, passion, respect and bitterness - the house where my parents live.

The house was constructed by taking an inspiration from a traditional Nalukettu design which is famous in Kerala. Luscious green plants and trees surround the house which gives peaceful vibes.

As I entered the house, I was welcomed by Celine, my mother.Her visible strands of silver hair will do the part of guessing her age by a stranger.The wrinkles near her eyes when she smile will never fail to amaze me.

" Did you eat, Arjun?", asked mom.

" No amma, I didn't. First of all, how are you? How is appa and Mahesh", I asked mother with a pinch of excitement.

"Your appa and Mahesh went out for jogging.", replied mom.

I went to my room and felt a hard hit of nostalgia. This place held so many childhood memories of mine - my mother beating the shit out of me after I got low marks and hid it in a drawer, playing 'power rangers' game with my neighbor friends, crying hard after a crush of mine rejected my love letter when I was 16 and many more. I left this house and went to a boarding school, gradually, I went to stay in hostel during my college days.

I broke out of trance and started to fresh up. I went downstairs and saw my brother and dad.

" Yooo who is this person? Who let him inside?", asked my brother sarcastically.