0.5

Sky's POV

I started unpacking my stuff and while i was unpacking i found a letter:

Dear Sky,
By the time you are reading this letter you would have found your room and probably seen most of the school. I hope you like it there. I have something i never got to tell you, Sky you are beautiful and please dont ever think that you arnt. I have packed a few exta things in you bag for you, they are in a little bag on the side

I put the letter down and looked for the bag. I found it and as i opened it i laughed so hard.

"Codoms"

I giggle to my self. I then looked through the bad more. Extra bobby pins and hair ties. A few carry tins of hair spray. He knows me so well, i then found something i jad never expected to see. I say my razors. I pocked the letter back up.

Now i packed these things because i know you verry well and with the condoms, well they're there for emergencys. You are probably confused about the razors, you probably dont know this but i know what you are going throughz i suffered from depression and i used cutting myself as a relief and sometimes even though it may be bad, it may be the only way to relief the pain as well. I never told you this to keep it safe from dad and to protect you, but i guess its too late now. Its your choice wether you use them or not. I love you Sky and please be safe.
Love Your big Brother,
-Michael x

Michael is 19, i want to know so much more about this. he cant just tell me this in a letter. im one year younger than him so he must of been doing this while i have been. I started to self harm at the age of 15. I would start and stop but i could never stop completly, does Michael still do it? Wow i wouldnt of ever thought he would do something like this. i put the letter down after re-reading it. I unpacked the rest of my stuff and then sat down for little while. A girl with bright blue hair walked into the room, she must be the girl i am sharing a room with.

"Oh hey! I didnt know i was getting a new room mate today"

she giggled and i joined her.

"Didnt they tell you?"

"not that i know of"

we laughed for a few seconds and then introduced our selfs.

"My name is Sky Clifford, and as you can see im kinda new here"

"Oh thats such a lovely name! My name is Scarlet, im knwn as the chick with bright blue hair."

I like this girl, i think we are going to get along very well.

"I was just coming to get my jacket because we are about to have lunch, you can sit at my table if you want to?"

"Thank you for the offer but Calum has already offered for me to sit at his"

"That makes two of us then, i sit with them. We have our own little group going and your our new edition.

She smiled at me and i followed her to where the table was. As we sat down Calum spoke up.

"So Sky you have met Scarlet"

"Yeah she is my room mate!"

We all laughed for a little and then Scarlet introduced me to the others.

"Ok Sky this is Lilly, Calums girlfriend"

"HI! So nice to finally meet you!"

Calum sat next to her with his arm around her shoulder. Aw they are so cute together.

"Nice to meet you too."

"I hope you enjoy it here! I heard that there is some guys here that fancy you"

Calum slapped her arm

"Let her find out for herself"

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and i put my head down.

"Ok guys wait a go to make Sky feel welcome. Anyways next to Lilly is Ashton"

"Hey, welcome to hell"

He said with his head down tapping his fingers on his knees to the beat of his music. I think he has an attitude.

"Sorry Sky, he just wants to go home thats all"

Ashton roller his eyes and kept tapping on his knees.

"Hey guys sorry im late"

"Its ok Luke, Sky this is Luke, Luke this is Sky"

Holly shit. Im lost for words. Luke is so hot. Everyone started to giggle.

"Thank you Sky"

He winked at me. Shit did i say that out loud.

"Oh im so sorry i didnt mean to say that out loud!"

"Hey its ok i would have done the same for you beautiful."

Bloody hell i dont know how im going to resist not looking at him all the time.

Scarlets POV

After Luke and Sky had their little moment we all started to eat our lunch. I could see from the corner of my eye that Sky and Luke kept looking at each other, i have to get these two together!

"Ok everyone scram and go to your classes"

Yelled one of the doctors. We all got out of the diner and went to our rooms. I told sky what we had and we went to our first class. These classes arnt like school classes. They are therapy classes, how the rooms work is you and your room mate have the same classes so what ever one person has the other does as well. It means that we cant get lost. I walked Sky to the Therapy room and we got our seats.

Authors note:
Hey lovelys! This is just a chapter to let you guys know about the characters and their personalities. The girl in the picture is how i want Scarlet to look like and once again i have no idea who this girl is. I just picture Scarlet to look like her. xx
~Montanah