1.3

Authors note:

So i will be doing these at the start and the end of my story so just letting you know, yaaaa. So um yeah this youtube video is just a video to let you know what kind of people the new characters are so ifffff you want to know their personality you could watch this video and maybe get into more of her youtube videos! Btw, she slays. Im so so soooo sorry this is a short and crappy chapter. I have had a lot on my mind lately and its shizzz. Ok im going to stop talking and write do ya ok bye. ^.^
~Montanah

Sky's POV

I woke up finding Luke in my bed. Wtf.

"Luke...Luke"

I shoot him awake and he gave me a slight smile then he shot up from my bed.

"Woah! What am i doing in your bed?"

"Yeah thats what i want to know"

"Ok im sure its fine! Im sure we didnt do anything bad."

"Luke...you have no clothes on....neither do i"

We both giggled a little after my comment. Luke quickly put clothes on followed by me.

"Im going to go before we get caught, but, just because we were most likely drunk last night doesnt mean i forgot everything. Sky i think i L..."

Scarlet came bursting through my door. She looked pissed. She walked up to Luke and grabbed him by the ear dragging him out the door.

"Ok this hurts...ok owch this really hurts"

"Im sorry Luke, its nothing personal, i just got my period thats all"

She smiled at him then slammed the door into Lukes face and i immediately burst in fits of laughter.

"Ok ONE! WHY THE HELL DID I WAKE UP NAKED WITH CARTER!"

"I..."

"Shut up im not finished"

I couldnt stop laughing at this point

"TWO! I was SMASHED last night so me, Carter, waking up, IN THE SAME BED! Only means one thing. I had s..."

"Woah!! Ok ok. I think you just answered your first question AND, i think Luke was finally going to say he loved me before you came through the door"

"Ohhhhhhhh im sorry"

We both laughed and I smacked her on the arm lightly.

"Ok anyways we have a reading today"

Scarlet said.

"Like a future reading?"

"Yeah but its kind of a how are you feeling right now reading. They dont believe anything we say anymore because they found the secret hole in the fence so that means no more partys."

"Oh ok well they are gonna find out a lot more than just the party."