0.6

Sky's POV

We walked into the therapy room and sat down in our seats. As soon as we sat down people started to come in through the door way and find their way to a seat. I look back to where the door is and guess who walks in, Luke, great. How am i going to be focused now!

"Welcome everybody. Today we have a new student, could everyone please say hi to Sky"

As everyone was saying their hello's Luke comes and sits next to me. Leaning over no my neck he whispers.

"Hey beautiful"

He put his hand on my thigh, his warm breath sent shivers throughout my whole body. Shit what this boy does to me.

"H-hey everyone im Sky" 

I managed to say.

"Now Sky why are you here? We say this every morning just so that we can keep record"

"Um...Well my mum died when i was 10, so 8 years ago. Im now 18 and i suffer from Depression and Anxiety. its shit really because i cant go anywhere now without thinking that everyone is looking at me and judging me. I also get bullied at school, meaning physical, verbally and mentaly."

'We are sorry about your loss. how are you feeling today?"

"To be honest, i have felt better in these past few hours than i have in 5 years"

Luke grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers. It calmed me down straight away, how does he do it?

everyone else said why they were here and then it got to Scarlet.

"Hey im Scarlet, you guys already know that. Im here because i do drugs, over to you Mr. Hemmings"

The group let out little giggles and then Luke spoke up.

"Thank you Scaret, Hey im Luke and im here because..."

A alarm bell rang just as he was going to say how he ended up here. We all got rushed to our rooms and  told to stay there for the rest of the night. Great.

"Does this happen often?"

I ask Scarlet. She laughs and then crosses her legs on her bed.

"This is the bell that tell us that someone tried to escape. They put us in our rooms to make sure that no one else tries to while they have the chance."

She said it like it happend all the time. after that she pulled out a packet of white circles. she opens the bag and places them on a book on the floor. she pulles out a card and i figured out what she was doing.

"SCARLET.."

She covered my mouth with her hand to shut me up.

"Dont tell, please! its my only escape out of the world these days."

I remebered what Michael rote in the letter about the blades. i decided to let her pass. She started to crush them up, one by one. she rolled up a small piece of papper and lined up the cocaine in 4 lines  ready. She sniffed one, two...

"Stop... can i try some?"

She smiled at me and gave me the rolled up piece of papper. Here i am, in  a Mental Institution, doing cocaine. Hell im a bad ass.

Authors note:

Ohhhhhhhhh Sky's bad ass! and i wonder what Luke is in there for? Hehehe im so mean

~Montanah