1.8

Lukes POV

I made my way down the massive hall way all the way to Skys room. I havnt talked to her since yesterday and i feel like a idiot. I knocked on the door and of course the person who answers isnt Sky... Or Scarlet.

"Carter what the fuck are you doing here"

"Oh im sorry, your girlfriend was crying and i wanted to know why."

"Well its none of your business!"

Carter pushed me outside and he slamed the door shut behind him.

"Luke when the hell were you going to tell us you were leaving."

"I dont see why this concerns you Carter"

Carter started to whisper yell so that the doctors dont take us to punishment.

"It concerns me because i want to know what medication they put you on to help you because a messed up fuck like you cant just get better this quickly!"

"Your a dick"

I pushed past him and locked the door behind me so that he couldnt come in.

"Luke"

I heard a faint sound behind me and i turned around and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She gave me the tightest hug ever. She wasnt letting go anytime soon.

"Im so sorry for acting the way i did and im really happy for you. You should know that i love you and i wish for only the best"

"Babe"

"Yeah"

I lightly pulled her off me and held her shoulders.

"You leaving with me"

"How the hell are we going to pull that off"

"I will make it happen"

*1 week later*

"Luke hemmings"

I made my way up to the from desk and made sure that the plan was going to work.

*1hour before*

Skys POV

I said my goodbyes to Scarlet and we started to cry a little.

"You better call me when you get out!"

"I will Sky"

"I love you so much Scarlet"

"I love you too"

We exchanged huggs and said goodbye. I walked out of my room all packed and I snuck into one of the doctors offices and grabbed one of the women's outfits and put it on. I then went to the front desk and hid in one of the cupboards ready to slowly make my way out when lukes name was called up.

*back to now*

Skys POV

"Luke Hemmings"

I slowly made my way out of the cupboard and walked to the front entrance. This was it, i get to do what i want when i want. I opened the door still acting casual. I saw Luke running up to me and he picked me up spinning me around.

"Sky do you realise what we just did was so illegal"

"Yeah"

We both burst into fits of laughter.

"You know what i really want"

"What Luke"

"Ice cream."

"I guess we are going to get ice cream then"

*meanwhile back in the institution*

Carters POV

I saw Luke and Sky leave the building. How are the doctors that stupid! Thats a good plan though. When i get out, they are going to regret leaving this hell hole.

Authors Note:
So that was the last chapter! I dont know if it made sence or not but if it did please tell me! I have so much in store for the sequel and you guys are going to love it! Xx i love you guys so much and that you everyone who voted for this story and read it and shared it and ah i am just so thankful for every single read because when i started this book i honestly thought i would only get 5 reads. Thank you again guys! So happy to be in the 5sos fam.
-Montanah xx