0.7

Luke's POV

Its about middnight and im pretty sure that the girls would still be up, Scarlet stays in that room so they have to be awake. I run to their room and knock just to be sure. *knock knock knock*

"COME IN!...Shhhhh we cant get caught."

Oh shit. I walked in to seeing both of the girls so high. Scarlet was lying upside down on her bed and Sky was laying on the floor looking for her fingers.

"Oh my god, they are gone, my fingers."

She is so high that im finding this funny.

"Scarley why would you give this to her? You know what its like when you are high for the first time."

"Aye! She asked for it,not me"

Scarlet raised her hands in surrender. Soon enough Sky was asleep on the floor, i took her to my room so that she can get some sleep. I walked down the hall trying not to get caught, luckly i didnt and i put her in my bed. She looked so beautiful asleep.

Sky's POV

I woke up in a unfarmilar room. I was very confused what was going on. I sat up in bed with my elbows holding me up. I looked to my right and there lay another teenage boy convered in tattoos. He had some stretchers in his ears and he was rolling weed into a cigarette. He pulled out a lighter from under his pillow and lit the drug.

"Mornin"

He said. He had a thick british accent. He just sat there smoking not even caring that i was in the room, wait, ah shit last night i had cocaine! Im so stupid.

"Somthin wrong there darlin?"

"Look can u please just shut up for a little bit."

I said with no meaning what so ever.

"Im only tryin to start a conversation"

He gave me a smirk and then introduced him self.

"Look your probably wonderin who the hell i am, my name is Carter...."

I cut him off.

"I dont give a flipping shit who you are just please tell me whos room im in"

"Your boyfriend, your in his room darlin"

I dont have a boyfriend?....wait, luke.

"Sorry for being rude, by the way he isnt my boyfriend he is just a really close friend."

I got out of the bed and opened the door, i continued to walk down the hall forgetting to shut the door. As i was trying to find my room i saw Ashton and took the chance to ask where my room was.

"OH Ashton!"

I called from the end of the hall.

"WHAT!"

He spat back, someones in a shitty mood.

"Could you please point me in the direction of room number 108?"

He didnt say anything except pointed to the left. I took that as a go left.

"Thanks"

"Its my bloody pleasure"

I wonder why he is in here? Whatever it was it has changed him. I found my room and opened the door to find Scarlet passed out on the floor, shit.

"Scarlet...Scarlet...SCARLET BLOODY WAKE UP!"

She sprung up. She had bags under her eyes.

"You look like shit."

I told her. She ran to the mirror in our bathroom and sighed.

"I need some weed"

I laughed at her choice her words.

"No you need some makeup"

I sat her down and did her makeup, i was always told by my mum that i could do it pretty well for a 10 year old. Every day im learning new tips and stuff so i can do it pretty well in my words. I finished her make up with some eye liner and then i was done.

"Thank you so much Sky, it looks amazing!"

She gave me a tight hug and then went to the room to get dressed. We arnt alowed to have showers in our rooms so we have to walk to the shower blocks.

"Im going to have a shower, be back in 10mins"

I said as i closed the door giving her some privacy. I walked down to the shower blocks and looked for a sign that said girls, but no, the showers are for mixed genders. I quickly checked if anyone was in here. There was no one. Good, it gives me some time to shower alone. I turned the shower on to warm and started to get undressed. I hoped in the shower letting the warm drops of water hit my skin. I started to sing a little bit because the was no one in the showers and i missed singing. I decided to sing everything i didnt say by 5seconds of summer.

"Taking every breath away, with all of the mistakes i made, from all the letters that i saved, this is everything i didnt say.

I wish i could of made you stay, and im the only on to blame, i know that its a little too late, this is everything i didnt say."

I was about to continue the song when i heard a noice. I froze and then i heard a voice.

"Wake me up now, and tell me this is all a bad dream
All the songs that I wrote, all the wrongs that I hoped would erase from your memory
Holding onto a broken and empty heart
Flowers I should've bought, all the hours I lost
Wish I could bring it back to the start"

Who the hell is this? They can bloody sing. We sung the rest of the song together and then his shower stopped. I heard foot steps coming towards mine. Then my curtain opened.

"You know your a beautiful singer"

"LUKE GET OUT!"

We both laughed and he shut the curtain.

"Your not to bad your self"

I said after he shut my curtain.

"Thank you Sky."

I got dressed and met him out side.

"Sky...you have a beautiful body"

"Thanks but no thanks, and you shouldnt of seen it in the first place."

He stopped me and bent forward. He gave me a kiss on my neck and it sent shivers down my back and all over my body.

"I was going to see it sooner or later"

He wispered and then winked at me. I froze, what the hell does that mean!

"L-lets keep walking yeah?"

"Great idea"

As we were walked i realised that he knows why im here but i dont know why he is here.

"Luke, why are you here?"

He sighed

"You will find out soon"

Shit.