0.8

Lilly's POV

I was walking to the showers when i saw Luke and Sky, he lent down and kissed her neck. Holy shit they are so cute together. I walked into the shower rooms expecting to meet Calum in there. Little do people know what we do. I walked into the shower room and saw Calum. I ran up to him and he pulled my face into his hands joining our lips together. We got so caught up in the moment that we didnt realise that we were in the middle of the shower rooms.

"YOU TWO! GET HERE NOW!"

Said one of the doctors. Shit we got caught. We walked over to him and two other doctors grabbed both me and Calum.

"Ok so which one wants punishment first, you know the rules"

"The rules are shit"

Calum spat back. Why did he do that!

"Ok so i guess Calum wants to go first and take Lilly's time as well. Lilly your ok for now. Go do something better"

They pushed me out of the room and i walked back to my bedroom and felt so guilty about what had just happened.

Calums POV

Shit i felt so bad! This was my idea!

"Ok so which one wants punishment first, you know the rules"

"The rules are shit"

I spat back at the doctor.

"Ok so i guess Calum wants to go first and take Lilly's time as well. Lilly your ok for now. Go do something better"

Oh my god! Thank you lord! The last thing i want is for her to get into trouble. She walked off back to her room and i was left to be taken to punishment.

"Oh Calum you know the rules, no drugs, sex or violence is tolerated in this institution, thats final"

The doctor said as they walked me to the punishment room. Oh how i have been here one to many times. Like the usual the chucked me in and left me with just a bed and a tv. On turned the tv and as usual i came up on the screen. They connect the security cameras to the tv so i could watch my self. I only have 4 hours of this, great.

Sky's POV

I really wanted to get some fresh air so i went outside to the garden area to relax. I saw Ashton walk up to me and then take a seat. I looked at him.

"Why the hell is ashton sitting next to me, he is always a smart ass"

He tried to mock me using his fake girls voice.

"Thats not what im thinking if you really want to know"

"Ohhhhh then what are you?"

He said sarcastically.

"Why are you here, and why are you like this?"

He looked at me and laughed. I am so confused about this boy.

"If you really want to know, i was an alcoholic"

He said with pride like he was happy with what he had become.

"Oh...im sorry"

"No your not, thats what they all say. By the way, has luke told you why hes in here yet?"

"No? Why?"

"So many questions"

I decided to leave it and just continue doing what i was before he came.

"Oh and by the way there is a party on tonight outside of the walls. We all found a way to get out and the doctors have no clue."

He said with excitement. Is he crazy! If we get caught we will be sent to punishment for a week!

"Well i wont be there! You guys are crazy!"

"Ok ok well Luke is going to be there so of you change your mind...bring condoms and drugs with you will ya, thanks"

With that he got up and left. What the hell is wrong with these people, wait am i being a goody too shoes? Shit, i cant let people think that im soft! I have to go to the party because they will not expect it.

Authors note:

So the girl in the pic will be Lilly. This chapter was just to let you know who Lilly and Ashton really were. Thank you guys so much for 140 reads already! I hope you guys love my story so far! Xx
~Montanah