Overboard

The Twinkie drove down the dirt road as fast as Rowan's heart was beating. Her leg bounced as she sat in the passenger seat while John B drove towards their unplanned destination. JJ was bugging out. What happened at the side of the road sparked an anger and triggered his fight instead of flight. The others were worried and uncertain with this course of action.
Rowan just wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah muttered, as the Twinkie pulled into a hidden driveway and into a field of unfamiliarity. Broke down cars and a few trailers told them they were surpass the cut. Rowan couldn't tell which was worse. Once John B stopped the car, JJ immediately slid open the door and hopped out. Rowan and Pope share a wary look with each other. "This will just take a sec." JJ said.

"Where are you going?" Asked John B

"Yo soy justicia." JJ replied.

"I don't think that's how you say it." Rowan shook her head.

"Shouldn't someone..." pope said, nodding his head towards the direction JJ was going.

"Yep. We're on it." Rowan said, as she and John B got out of the car and quickly caught up with JJ.

"So, what's your plan, slick?" John B asked, as the three entered the trailer. Rowan couldn't help but continuously look over her shoulder. Surely breaking and entering couldn't be the thing to take her down. If she were to go down, she'd want it to be something cooler than that.

"Well," JJ said, as he ransacked the place, "as thou stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." JJ says

"Yeah, maybe we should've gone to class instead of skipping." Rowan mutters, "JJ, I know you're pissed and shit, but we have things to do."

"Row's right."

"An eye for an eye, John B."

"Yeah, I get it. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh JJ?"

"He knows who we are!" JJ exclaimed, throwing around a bunch of things. "I'm not scared of this guy." Rowan shook her head as she sent a pleading look to John B. JJ disappeared behind a curtain as John B and Rowan waited in the kitchen.

"What are you doing, JJ?" Rowan called out, anxiously.

"Getting even!" He replied. Rowan turned to John B, he shook his head and held his hands up in confusion. Finally, as JJ emerged, John B grabbed a hold of him.

"Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your dad, do—"

Rowan stepped partly between them as soon as  JJ grabbed a hold of John B's collar. "You watch your mouth, man." He said, "aren't you tired of being messed with?"

"That's not the point, JJ."

"Cause I am." Rowan shook her head as JJ came back out of the room and exited the trailer.

"John B." Rowan said, urgently. She did not like where this was heading. Things have taken a downward turn and she didn't know if things could get any better after this.

"I know." Is all he said, and the two of them immediately follow after him.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kiara questioned, looking as stressed as Rowan felt.

"This Barry's guy's gonna find out and he's gonna come after us." Sarah says, a look of disgust etched upon her face as she looked between Rowan and John B.

"Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." Pope said, towards JJ.

"How'd you guys like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ questioned, John B stepped in front of him.