part 4

the boys were worried about taehyung after what happened to him in front of that alley a weak ago,he was continuously having nightmare of strange things and sometimes stare at dark areas in dazed without paying attention to his surroundings.

it was hard to see their younger one in such situation..

he was becoming a bit dull and less energetic due to lack of sleep ,his usual happy self was becoming jumpy day by day just by a mere touch he would flinch ,his hyungs and jungkook would usually tuck him to sleep but they them self were getting a bit scared ,as it was all of sudden happening after such a long time....

again..

every night taehyung would wake up sweating ,breathing heavily ,his head would pound due to immense pain ,he would have night mares of different horrifying insects crawling towards him ,a thick forest and a dark room ,he would find him self trapped inside chained up ,blood everywhere, he would heard whispers or find himself running away from things he couldn't describe how terrifying they were,he would see the same eyes he saw in that alley crawling him more in the darkness.

just like now he was panting heavily ,clutching on his head ,tears roll down from his blood shot and  tired eyes,lips and throat dry as if he was thirsty for ages.

he sighed glancing at the clock ,it was three o'clock in the morning the usual time he would wake up ,the exact same  time...

his nightmares would never let him sleep but today was an extend that shook him to core .

his hand moved down to his necklace gripping it tightly as he catches his breath trying to calm down ,it was his grandma's necklace ,the necklace had always brought him some kind of peace whenever he felt miserable or afraid just  like now.

he got up from his bed ,took his pillow with him and padded towards the closest room he could find ,the dorm was filled with silence ,the only voice could be heard was his taping steps ,his eyes were drowsy from the lack of sleep ,he wanted to just lay down and sleep but it was becoming harder for him for few days...

he got inside a room in front of him without knocking before jumping on a bed next to a sleeping male who was tucked under a soft blanket.

the male stirred up a bit as taehyung cuddled close to him whimpering as he felt scared ,he tried to find comfort next to the sleepy male which on instant the male bring the smaller one towards him without any protest tugging him under the soft blanket with him.

the male slowly patted Taehyung's fluffy black hair with a small kiss still half asleep ,he stayed silent for a while not pressing the younger to say something or protest why he came and disturb his own peaceful sleep as a normal person would do.

Taehyung squeezed himself more in to older's embrace before he looked up to his hyung eyes who was already looking a bit sleepily down at his teary doe one's.

"m-monie hyung ..i-i again h-had a nightmare ...and this t-time i saw all of y-you in it.."

Taehyung lips wobbled as he said those words tiredly to namjoon who's eyes softened seeing his little brother's state,namjoon who was now fully awake hummed as the other continue while playing with older's shirt as a habit he had since childhood.

"i-i never thought i would see those things again hyungie ..b-but after so many years they are back....why?...i am afraid hyungie.."
taehyung buried his face into namjoon chest as he find himself thinking back to his past.

"tae..everything will be alright...i wish i could have your pain instead of you.....your hyungs are with you...i am with you...everything will be fine..hmm"
namjoon tried to reassured  the younger but he himself was getting worried by seeing  his strong little brother so vulnerable ..