Part 28

ignore mistakes

******

"w-what ?..how-" his words were cut off by his grandmother who smiled towards him with sympathy .

"my child I know you are confused right now .but listen to me if you really wanna know about your parents... " teahyung didn't know what was going on, he was with his hyungs and then suddenly he was at the orphan alone ,seeing his grandmother who died long ago and now she was offering him to know about his parents.

while no body told him when he really needed to know ..so why now?

he was tired, his mind was messed up from all the events happening, with a deep breath he glanced back at his grandmother that supposedly died years ago and now standing Infront of him... like she never left.

"first tell me what is going on grandma, y-you died and now...I don't understand!" teahyung was breathing heavily, emotions consuming his heart and mind blocking out everything, his grandma looked at him with sympathy .

"my child I was never alive.. " his grandma smiled ,avoiding his eyes that were now wide open.

"come on grandma this is not funny " teahyung chuckled in disbelief, to think his grandma was joking at the time like this but soon his smile started to fade when he saw how his grandma stayed quite , here eyes held so much sorrow and guilt.

" you cant be serious right ?! tell me its a joke or something! " teahyung body shook with fear, if this was true and she was never alive then it was all hallucination, was he crazy? ..even now he was seeing her standing there .

so was she saying the truth? or was he about to lose his mind.. teahyung grabbed his hair in frustration, he cant believe anything, he cant figure out what is right and what is not.

" stop my child neither you are crazy nor you are hallucinating...I am real but I am not alive anymore.. " his grandma spoke as she saw how shaky teahyung was , all she wanted to do is to calm the boy down so that he could know the truth .

she sighed when she saw a confused look on teahyung face "I know what is going on your mind taebear..and that is because of that necklace " she pointed out at the necklace on teahyung's neck , a purple stone, teahyung touched his necklace that was warm and instantly he felt relief wash over his body.

he looked back at his grandma who smiled and extended her hand Infront of him " take that necklace off darling ..then you'll be able to understand what I am about to tell you next"

even though teahyung doesn't believe her words for now ,he hesitantly took the necklace off with his shaky hand, feeling of emptiness took over his neck when he did, never in his life he ever took this necklace off of him , it was very dear to him because his grandma gave him and now he was giving back to her.

he need to know everything for that he need to listen.

the moment he placed the necklace on grandma's hand he saw how her body started to glow along with his necklace, little dots of light spread on her body and her wrinkles started to disappear. hair that no longer were gray , face that was no longer wrinkled , body that longer looked weak, a fine and a beautiful elegant lady with ravishing smile was standing there in front of teahyung.

teahyung jaw dropped , he couldn't believer his eyes ..well truth to be told he was going crazy .

chuckling at teahyung shock face , the young beautiful lady took hold of teahyung hand gently,her hand still brought comfort to him " dear listen to me carefully..I was a witch, a pure witch you can say and I was a very good friend of your parents.. my real name is Anna "