Part 27

sorry for mistakes

*****

for teahyung, his life was nothing but happiness when he met these six boys in the orphanage ,all with different scares in form of memory , parents , friends , family and the list goes on just like his own .They came with painful stories that were eating the little kids probably at the age were they needed to play and act like they do not know the world but the circumstances never gave them the chance.

to act free .

to act like a child .

but all of this changed when these boys become friends ,teahyung was more then happy for that ,he was able to live a life in their protection even though they knew his crumbling side of being able to see ghost and things that would scare other people away but they accepted him .

he loved his hyungs and they were his family though he never had one to begin with ,he don't remember them at all ,he doesn't even remember how he came to that orphan and if his parents were still alive.

his granny who was a lady working there told him he was found near the door of the orphan when he used to question her,she wasn't even his real grandmother but took care of him as her own, she loved the boys, she used to tell all of them stories and played with them ,she knew about him and his ability to see things that wasn't in his control.

she called him a special child ,a child that will shine with the side he feel uncomfortable with.

she was a pure soul and a positive person, for his and others protection she gave them necklaces that these boys carry till this day ,they find comfort in it ,specially teahyung.

he misses her ,her care ,her love though like every thing human being have limits in this world and so does she had, she could only stay with him for years till the last year she passed away.

"teahyung ?" Namjoon call broke his thoughts as he looked at his hyung, Namjoon gave him a worried look before patting his back, sensing the boys discomfort.

"you okay buddy ?" Namjoon whispered next to taehyung ,he didn't wanna worry others who were walking Infront of the two, right now they were headed to next challenge non of them knew what it holds ,all of them got rescued save and able to pull of their fear but what now?..

"I am fine hyung, I just miss grandma.." teahyung rubbed the necklace on this neck while Namjoon smiled doing the same action, he too misses her .

"we all do but why all of a sudden bub ? "Namjoon rubbed the sad boy's back giving his dimple smile , teahyung chuckled shaking his head as he shrugged his shoulder , he himself don't know why he remembered her or may be he wanted to ask her one more time how he got to the orphan.

"I don't know that either.."

the boys walked through the path entering a new place, to say there was no words left to describe how they felt right now was understandable, they felt nostalgic as memories swept cross their mind looking at the building in front of them .

"its the orphan..."teahyung gulped looking at the light blue colored building with small garden around it ,the white curtains were swinging from the windows on each story, the birds chirping and the kids laughter echoed through the soft cold breeze.

teahyung was in trace not noticing that his hyungs were no longer around him.

his breath hitched as he looked at the gate that opened by an old lady who had a soft smile, wrinkled skin and blurry eyesight as round specks rested on her nose , a white but elegant dress she wore as she stepped outside the gates .