Part 22

the three boys again back in a room but this was more of class room ,after being all jolly to get yoongie body back teahyung and others didn't waste any time walking through the next challenge that they were to face and finding their other friends .

the class room was dark ,few lights would flicker now and then ,the air around the small classroom was thicker and the disk were scattered here and there ,some broken some having scraps on them ,the room was quite dirty making teahyung crunch his nose in disgust when yoongie swept his figure on the desk checking out the area.

"its hard to breath in here " jimin broke the silence that was around the boys who were in their own thoughts as they walk across the room, teahyung nodded his head as he walked to the class door and opened it slightly .

"may be its because its dusty here " yoongie whispered ,his voiced hushed as he looked around the room ,it reminded him of his own class room .

a nostalgic feeling crept through him as his eyes met a blurry picture of a group of friends on the soft board with many other portraits ,they were looking happy and carefree but their facing were not so visible due to dust and how old the picture seemed to be ,seeing those pictures oh how yoongie wanted this misery to be end soon so they could go back to how they were but it seems impossible after all of the .

because it cant be the same if one of them gets hurt.

yoongie was pulled back from his thoughts by jimin who had his hand on his shoulder also staring at the picture which yoongie was looking at ,his eyes held same fondness and fear , jimin quickly patted yoongie shoulder giving him a small smile before hiding his stinging eyes and walking away ,yoongie gulped down his own emotions ,he had no idea why was he even getting so emotional in the first place ,he was the most calmest among his group of friends ,he always have stronger hold on his feelings but now he felt like crying his eyes out though the reason he himself don't know.

may he was overwhelmed to see that group of happy friends .

it was same with jimin to ,his emotions were messy the moment he stepped inside this room , heaving a sigh to calm him self down he looked for teahyung who was standing by the door for a while now ,frowning his eyebrows he looked back at yoongie who was also confusingly looking at teahyung then back at him .

"tae?...what are you looking at ? .." jimin called out stepping forward to the said boy who was not moving a muscle standing still ,looking out side the open door , yoongie also stepped forwards as he gave a slight pat on taehyung's back who jolted forward ,eyes wide in fear looking back at yoongie who himself hesitantly pulled himself back confused at the younger sudden reaction .

teahyung eyes relaxed as well as his body when he saw yoongie and jimin standing Infront of him worried, he gave a small smile to them before looking back at the door ,there was a hall a dark hall to be more specific with more class rooms ,it was as if they were standing inside a school building with many classes around .

"what happened tae why are you so anxious ?"jimin spoke his voice sweat and calm making teahyung relax a bit more .

"its just...this room and hall... I think I have seen them before" teahyung spoke in uncertainty , he wasn't sure where but he was sure he did saw them ,it was clear as day light the same dark hall and the same room ,the same moon light coming through the windows of the building eliminating the dark hall, ever thing seemed familiar .

"well that's unusual....may be you remembered school ..it was same as this one here?" jimin rubbed his chin as he thought out loud but teahyung shook his head in denial ,it wasn't like his school no it was more of a memory to him ,a movie playing inside his head .