part 5

the boys were having lunch ,sitting on their usual spot ,they were all exhausted as hell not physically but mentally as their mids papers just ended a day ago.

its been weeks after Taehyung was having those nightmares,he tried to forget them by diverting his minds in doing different activities,he would usually sleep with his brothers or would be awake all night preparing for exams ,the boys didn't minded how the younger would fall on them at the middle or night cuddling them to death ,they all were used to it and loved it when the other did that.

as of currently they ate lunch peacefully ...well i mean not the three trouble makers bickering like always while yoongie would throw comments added more fuel to the fire ,jhope just tried to stop them as a sunshine he was ,while jin and namjoon were done for like ever typical parents would .

"off !!..do you really think i didn't saw you snitching on me..AGAIN!" Taehyung spoke with a scowl on his face.

"oh yeah well your the one who bunked Mrs choi class again with this bunny ass man" jimin spoke while pointing at jungkook who stopped eating and darted his tung at him.

"well it was tae's idea for your kind information Mr.No Jams"
jungkook pointed his chopsticks at tae who flicked his forehead clearly not liked being accused for what happened.

"don't put all blame on me!... you were also in it and you there have to snitch on us right?!!" taehyung kicked jimin from under the table making him whine before defending himself.

"so what?...you shouldn't have left me there.... and over all she said she will give me good grades in English!!"
jimin mumbled the last part as he pout after receiving a smack on his head my jin who only tsk at his remark.

"yeah that was the whole point to not tell you and ditch you ...and did you got your good grads now after she punished us because of you!!"
taehyung glared at the pouty male who was trying to gain sympathy from others but got non.

"no i didn't ...that bitch lied to me!" jimin shouted angrily gaining attention of few students.

"yah!! what did i tell you about using bad language park jimin!!"
jin shouted back at the shorter male who hid himself behind jhope who whined when his last lunch bite fell on the floor from a sudden action.

"sucks to be you Mr .Jamless" jungkook looked at jin and jimin assumed as they ran around the hall ,one trying to save himself while the other trying to catch him and put some sense in him.

"yeah that's what you get for snitching on us!!" taehyung crossed arms but shut up when he got glares from namjoon who raised his eyebrow at both younger ones.

"and why did you even bunked her class in the first place? hmm.." ,namjoon said crossing his arms as he looked at the sheepish boys who now found the floor more interesting to look at .

" ah she doesn't even t-teach ...and always shouting on us only .." jungkook said nervously while taehyung just nodded his head encouraging him to speak more.

"and have you ever thought why she always shouts at you only? ...what did you do this time.." namjoon sighed speaking in a stern voice making the said boys fidget their fingers, the boys looked like kicked puppies avoiding eyes of their father who caught them red handed,and namjoon was like their father in a way.

"uhm...i- no we just made her hair look more...uhm p-prominent yeah ...prominent..." taehyung shuttered avoiding namjoon eyes nervously and jungkook just hid behind him ,yoongi who was fast asleep jolted awake now fully interested in the younger response.

"and by prominent you mean..."namjoon closed his eyes knowing well what the youngers did ,they have always been the one making trouble.

taehyung sheepishly looked at jungkook who gave him a nervous glance ,then looked back at namjoon who patiently waited for them to answer.