Last Chapter Part 1. Please read message. Important.

Hello lovely little loves. Al here.

I'm going through a really bad time in my life right now. I'm not going to fill you in with all the shitty details, but just know there is a reason behind this.

The last chapter of this story actually is based off the event that happened. You'll understand.

This journey through this story has been rough. I started this story early last year, and that was an experience I wish I could have to hold on to forever. The rush of putting yourself out there for the world to see, to either accept or to laugh hysterically at for being an idiot, is something that I don't take lightly. I think it takes courage to do that, something that I don't have anymore. I wish I could have it now, but I can't. I just can't.

This tragedy is something that will scar me for the rest of my life, something that I have been afraid of for years. Something that I will be afraid of for years to come. Something I can't shake. I will try, with all my might, to, but I don't know. I just don't know. And I think that's what scares me the most.

Well, I think it's time to start the last chapter of Lost Cause, the last chapter in my journey, the last chapter of this.

I'll be updating Part 2 right after this.

~~ ~~ ~~

(Harry's POV)

I can't believe this.

How could my life have come to this?

I don't want to do this.

But I feel like I have to.

I'm dead inside.

I feel nothing.

My life is not worth living.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I stand up on the chair, knowing that this is it.

I tied it a long time ago, the noose.

I tied it with the tie I wore on Kenzie and I's first and last date.

Now she's gone.

Out of my grasp, too far for me to reach.

She left me.

I left her first.

I lost her.

I'm really doing this.

I deserve it.

I grasp the noose in my hand, holding it as tight as I wish I could hold Kenzie's hand.

I'm scared.

I wrap it around my neck, feeling more brave.

It's hanging from the wood panels on the ceiling, supporting the slanted roof.

I slowly kick the chair away, feeling the air being released from my mouth, instantly strangling me.

I start to flail arounf, a natural human response, knocking in to things, but I don't care.

I see my note taped to the back of the door, and the final words on it.

I whisper them slowly.

Always and forever.