Last Chapter Part 2- Harry's Letter

Dear Family, Friends, and most importantly, Kenzie~

If you are reading this right now, I must be gone.

And I'm sorry for that.

I'm sorry I couldn't trust you.

I barely trusted myself.

I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy.

I barely stayed happy myself.

I'm sorry I couldn't understand you.

I barely understood myself.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you.

I barely stayed myself.

Dear Lads~

I'll miss you boys, a lot.

Don't give up.

Don't let my death be the death of the band.

You're stronger than that.

Please, don't beat yourselves up for not noticing sooner.

Frankly, I didn't.

I'm sorry this is our last goodbye.

Tell the girls I'm going to miss them. They make each of you truly happy, and don't let this be your chance to push them away.

Zayn~ Man, you were a great lad. Full of your wise words, I think you got me through a couple more days. I hope all is well. I know you are probably going to blame yourself for this, just like everyone else, and then go punch something and abuse yourself. Let me tell you something. This is not your time. It's not your time to leave this world. Not just yet.

After he's done reading, he silently passes the letter to Liam, falls down on his knees, looks at Harry's body hanging there, lifeless, and starts to sob.

Liam~ Mate, I want to leave you with something. Something very special. I'm not going to give you the details, but it's under the second floorboard from your window. I left a letter with that, too. It includes something very important to you all still on Earth. Actually, one important person. And I hope she will accept it.

As soon as Liam finishes, he lets the letter pages fall to the ground in a clutter, and bolts for his room. Niall picks it up.

Niall~ You are probably going to try to help everyone get through this, acting like your normal, happy self, trying to get everyone to cheer up. I know it's just an act. And I hope you realize that, too. You need to let out your emotions, somehow. And I think that way might be music. I want you to be the new lead singer of One Direction. I already talked to Simon. I didn't give him the details as to why, but it's all set. You are booked for the studio tomorrow at 12. Please go.

As Niall reads this, a tear falls on the page, messing up some of the ink. No one knows whether it is a happy or sad one. It's probably a mixture of both, they conclude. The letter is passed to the last boy, Louis.

Louis~ You are probably going to take this the hardest. Blame yourself. You're my best mate, and you think you should've realized it. Please, don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. Not at all. Now, you're probably going to want to die yourself. But, know this. You don't want to die. You want to be saved. You want to be saved from feeling like this. You'll know if you want to die. Because it is a feeling that not everyone experiences. I did. And, trust me, it's way worse than anything you are feeling right now. Because you've never felt this way before, and it scares you. I hope you find someone to save you.

Louis held the letter close to his chest, and just started to sob, then and there. Because at that moment, he realized he had nothing.

~~ ~~ ~~