Chapter 1~ The Beginning of the End

WELL, HELLO THERE! I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY NEW STORY!! NEW STORY, READER. READER, NEW STORY. GOOD, NOW EVERYTHING'S SETTLED! LET'S GET ON WITH IT, SHALL WE??

P.S- LOVE YOU, SNUGGLEMUFFINS!!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

*

*

*

-TWO YEARS LATER-

 He never visited. Harry never came home when he had a break, like he promised. And that left a huge hole in my heart that nobody could fix.

Of course it hurt when Harry left, but I learned to forgive and forget, Since I came from a poor family and didn't own any electric devices at all, we couldn't stay in touch. We tried, with me using the public computers, but it just didn't work out. Of course, I love him. Don't all of those stories end up that way? The problem is, he loved me, too. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I didn't know that yet. Anyways, two years passed, and I had moved on form Harry. I was happy with my boyfriend, Josh. He loved me, and I loved him. He was a drummer, touring for all kinds of cool people. He had sandy brown hair and deep, brown eyes that I loved to fall into day after day. He had a smile that made everyone feel welcome. He loved to cuddle and didn't like when you play hard to get. Luckily, I don't, and never will, be a snotty girl.

Josh and I met at the beach. It was the middle of December, and there was snow covering most of it. I was just walking down the beach, because I've always just felt totally relaxed when I'm there. The sound of the waves crashing the shore is just so calming. It's like nothing can mess it up. Like, even if it takes a few moments or it happens right away, you know the next wave is coming. It's something you can depend on, and that has always been something I need. I need someone and something to depend on. And, just like magic, a guy came running up to me, asking me if I was o.k. And that guy was Josh. And ever since, he has been my ocean, He has been the one thing I can trust, the one I could always trust to come back or run to when I needed someone. We had been dating for about two years, and we had moved in together. Josh had lots of money from his drum playing, but he kept that in the bank, because, frankly, we didn't need it. 

 As you probably know, One Direction was HUGE. I saw them everywhere I went, and I was always happy for Harry for becoming such a huge success. The only thing that really stung was when new dating rumors sprung up. 

Don't get me wrong, I loved Josh, with 99% of my heart. But you can guess who the other 1% belongs to. Yep, Harry. I just can't seem to kick him out of my heart. He just always seems to come back. 

 Well I guess I should explain myself. My name is Kenzie Grace Young. I am 18 years old, and have two twin sisters, Lidiah and Scar. They're the best. I have dark brown, wavy hair that falls to my mid back, and green- blue eyes, depending on the light. My lips are bright pink, without lipgloss on, and I'm 5' 2". Really short, I know. I have to wear heels all the time. My feet kill me, but I at least feel better about myself. Josh tells me I look beautiful every second of the day, but I've always had self- confidence issues. It's not like, huge, I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I DON"T LOOK PERFECT ENOUGH, self confidence, but I've never felt confident in my own skin. Something that Harry could always fix.

 Harry.

The boy I used to love with all my heart.

" Stop it, Kenz! You can't think about him!" I told myself. Josh was sitting next to me, and we were watching Paranormal Activity 3 in our apartment on Main Street in London, England. I was already in Josh's arms, even though we were only 30 minutes into the movie. He just sat there, watching the screen, like we were watching Elmo or something.  looked up at his face, to see that his face was a little scruffy. I snuggled into his shirt, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

" Kenz, wake up." I felt someone nudging me. I let my eyes flutter open, only to see Josh staring down at me. His deep brown eyes were magical. I loved him." Hello love." He said, before giving me a sweet peck. " Guess what?" Not even waiting for me to ask what, he continued, " I just got another tour set up! With who, you might ask, but One Direction of course! And guess who gets to come with me? You." He said bopping me on the nose.

Great, I thought.

Just Peachy, Josh, just peachy.

++++++++++++++++

SO, WHAT DID EVERYBODY THINK?? JUST WANTED TO SAY A GIANT THANKS FOR READING!!! HOPING TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!!! VOTE< FAN< COMMENT, WHATEVS. U ROCK!!

- Al