Chapter 5~ The Mess I Made

SUP PARTY PEEPS!!

SO, I WAZ GUNNA UPLOAD YESTERDAY, BUT I HAD, LIKE, NO INSPIRATION WHATSOEVER, BUT I FOUND THIS REALLY COOL SONG, AND THAT GAVE ME INSPIRATION, SO HERE I AM!! I’LL POST THE SONG ON THE SIDE, RIGHT OVER THERE à

WELL, HERE WE GO!!!!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(Kenzie’s POV)

            Well, that ended well. It’s not like I was lying here, on the floor, in a crumpled mess, with Harry next to me, comforting me. It wasn’t like Josh had just broken my heart in to a million pieces, by breaking up with me. NO.

REPLAY OF WHAT HAPPENED  

So, I’ll tell you what happened. So, after Harry and I had come in here, with us soaking wet and freezing cold, with no shoes, laughing our butts off, we all went in to an awkward silence. And, basically, Josh had made everyone leave, and had sat down to talk to me. He said he couldn’t get over the fact that I knew Harry and didn’t tell him, and then when he saw us together outside, he said that was enough. So, he told me in a really sweet way, that he was breaking up with me. And, he said, since I wasn’t technically his girlfriend anymore, I would have to leave the tour.

And that was when it all broke down. I just broke down in sobs. And, get this, Josh didn’t do anything about it. He got up and left. Left. Josh was gone, and soon, I would be, too. I would be out of here faster than anyone could say break-up. I felt like crap, probably looked like it, and had to leave.

END OF REPLAY

            Harry picked me up and lead me over to the couch. I was curled up in a ball, on his lap. I still had no idea where the rest of the boys were. They were probably hiding. Harry kissed my forehead, shushing me, calming me down.

            When I finally felt better, he asked me to explain what happened. So I did. I told him everything. When I finished, he had a strange look on his face. Like he wanted to kill someone.

            “ You know what, Kenz? You are not leaving. I won’t let you. I lost you once, and it won’t happen again. You hear me? I’m going to talk to management. We are each allowed to have up to 3 people on tour with us. And I choose you. You will never, ever leave me again. Ever.”

            Wow. That felt really nice right now. And it always did. Whenever I needed someone, Harry was always there. Whenever I wanted to talk, he was there. And that was always great. When he left, I felt like I had no one to talk to. Like no one was there for me. And I think that was one of the reasons I jumped in to a relationship, because I needed that. I needed the presence of someone, in a time of need. In a time like this. And now I have Harry. Again.

And I’m not going to let that go. Ever. Because I’m staying here. Where I’m needed Where I want to be. Where I belong.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

ALL RIGHT, WELL, MY MOM JUST SET THIS THING WHERE I HAVE AN HOUR ON THE COMPUTER EVERYDAY, SO I CAN WORK O IT LITTLE BY LITTLE, EVERYDAY, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GIVE YOU CLOWNFISH SOMETHING, SO I TYPED THIS UP REAL QUICK. HOPE U LIKED IT!!

Mama Squishy,

Al